Chapter 7

Hayes's POV
I want to know how Jaycee found out that I hooked up with Madison while she was gone. I think Cameron or Nash may have told her. I know I shouldn't have cheated but I never knew that Jaycee would come back. I'm not sure if I like Madison or Jaycee more, I mean I have been close with Madison for a while but Jaycee is just so different.
" Hayes. Hello. You there? " Nash said waving his hand in my face.
" Jaycee obviously knows that you cheated on her with Madison. " Nash told me.
" I know. " I said rolling my eyes.
" Well what are you gonna do. " Nash asked me.
" I don't know, I really liked Jaycee but she hasn't been talking to me at all, she hasn't even looked at me. " I replied.
" Duh, you cheated on her. " Nash said.

Nash's POV
" I know man, I don't know what to do. " Hayes told me.
" Hayes that was such a dumb idea to cheat on Jaycee, that was probably one of your only chances with her and you blew it. " I told Hayes.
" I know, I feel horrible but something tells me that everything happens for a reason. " Hayes replied.

Cameron's POV
I woke up and saw Jaycee siting on the couch in the living room all by herself. Then I see Hayes walk into the living room behind me. I sit down on the couch across from the one Jaycee is sitting on, to see how she handles Hayes. Hayes sat down close next to Jaycee.

Hayes' POV
I go into the family room hoping to win back Jaycee before Cameron gets to her. I sat down next to her close and wrapped my arm around her.

Jaycee's POV
Hayes sat down really close next to me and wrapped his arm around me. It reminded me of around 7-8 months ago when it was like love at first sight. I couldn't just let Hayes get me back considering he cheated on me. I quickly got up and and went to my bedroom and changed into a green strapless bikini, a crop top and jean shorts then headed out and walked down to the beach to relax.

Cameron's POV
I saw that Jaycee left the apartment and headed towards the beach so I'm gonna go look for her.
I found her laying on a lounge chair on her phone.
" Hey Jaycee, you okay? " I asked her.
" Yeah why? " she said.
" Oh just because I saw you run out like that. " I replied.

Jaycee's POV
Cameron came and found me on the beach to ask he if I was okay, of course I told him yes even though that's wasn't the truth. I am so confused, does Hayes even still like me or is he just acting?, does Cameron like me?, do I like Cameron? Those are the questions going through my head right now. I wanna be honest with Cameron but i know that he'll tell Nash. Then if Nash finds out, he'll tell Hayes.

Cameron's POV
When I asked Jaycee if she was okay i could tell that she wasn't. Her eyes started to water as she put her sunglasses back on to her face. I need to find out a way to get her to admid that she is not okay. I know that she is confused and upset about the whole Hayes and Madison thing.

Haye's POV
I know I messed up. I shouldn't have hooked up with Madison. I totally regret it now. I am going to return to a local high school in LA to finish high school. Jaycee is too, I over heard her telling Cameron this morning.

* The day that they return to a public high school *

Jaycee's POV
I woke up and did my everyday makeup and hair then got dressed. I headed out the door and hopped into my car as Hayes opens the passenger side and asks for a ride. I said sure, Hayes and I have been starting to talk again recently and we have became friends again, no more no less. Hayes hopped into the passenger seat and we drove to our new school, we joined the new school about half way through 3rd quarter. When we got to school we walked into the office to get our new schedules and lockers. After we got our schedules and locker numbers and combinations we went to our new lockers and put our stuff in. Our lockers just happened to be right next to each other and we have all of our classes with each other, how great.

* Note : Hayes and Madison are not dating anymore in the story, they are friends though *

Hayes' POV
Jaycee and I are starting to become close again, I think i got over my huge crush that i had on her but I really hope that Jaycee and I will become close again. I'm glad that we have all our classes together and hat our lockers are right next to each other. Pretty random but I think that Cameron and Jaycee have a thing for each other. Jaycee and I walk into our first class and take our seats. We end up sitting 2 seats down from each other. I met this one girl, her name is Dylann, she is a big fan of Nash and I.

Jaycee's POV
In my homeroom class i met a girl named Rose, she has long brown hair and bright blue eyes. She is really pretty, nice and funny. I also met a famous youtuber/viner, his name is Dylan Dauzat. He has chestnut colored hair and beautiful brown eyes. He was so sweet and funny. I really hope that I get a chance to become close with him.

Dylan's POV
I met this gorgeous new girl in class today. Her name is Jaycee, she has long blonde hair and bright blue ish green eyes. After homeroom, language arts class i walked up to Jaycee and asked her
" Would you wanna go on a date this Friday? " I asked her.
" Sure! " Jaycee replied with a big smile on her face.
We exchanged numbers then walked together to our next class.