Chapter 4

Jaycee's POV
" Shhhhh Shylynn it will be okay. " I whisper trying to comfort Shy as she looks like she is about to cry.
" It will be okay. " Hayes says to me as he sees that I am trying not to cry.
Hayes, Shylynn and I are all hiding by the back elevator that won't come down to this floor.
Everybody else except Hayes, Shylynn, Taylor, Shawn and I are still talking because they don't know that there are the mask people here.
I hear a loud ear bursting bullet shot sound.
Hayes' POV
" It will be okay Jaycee. " I say rubbing her back as she is curled up with Shy next to the elevator.
" I'm calling the police right now. " I say as I dial 911.
After I call and the man asks what do I need and I start to explain, the line goes flat. We are now all trapped in a hotel conference room where there are 3 killers after us.
The elevator soon opened and we rushed into it as being followed by Shawn, Cameron, Nash, Taylor, and Shawn. The others did not get in the elevator in time. We rushed back to the room and dropped off Shylynn and the other guys, plus Jaycee. I went back to get the other guys and when I get there everyone is gone except for Aaron. Aaron laying in the middle of the room. The killers are gone ; They are nowhere to be found. I waked over to Aaron and he has blood dripping from his hand and his leg. I got him into the car and drove him to the nearest hospital.
I carried him on my back into the hospital and told the doctor what had happened.
They took him into a hospital room, he needs 2 surgeries. One for his hand and one for his leg.
I call Cam and Nash and tell them to get here as soon as possible.
Cameron's POV
" Oh my god Nash get over here now! " I yell to Nash panicking.
Hayes tells us everything and we got into my car and headed to the hospital.
" Hayes how did you get here!?? " Nash asked Hayes.
" I drove, even though I don't have my license I had to, to keep Aaron alive. " Hayes replied.
" Okay well there's no time to worry about how you got here Hayes. " I say as I get up and walk to the front desk.
" How may I help you sir. " a young lady, probably a teenager said.
" What room is Aaron Carpenter in? " I ask.
" Room 102. " she replied just before I stated running to room 102 to see Aaron laying in a hospital bed with a cast on his hand and his leg from where they did his surgery.
Ashlynn's POV
We have no clue where Cam, Nash, Hayes and Aaron are. All of the other guys came back and we are all now in one hotel room waiting for answers for what is happening. I switch on the tv to the news channel and we see police officers arresting 3 men with masked over their faces. They were the ones who tried to shoot us. I felt somewhat relieved but we are all still shaken up about what happened.