Chapter 35

Ashlynn's POV
I can't believe that Matt and Jaycee were flirting and making out again. I just want them out of my life. I thought I could trust them. I guess I was wrong.
" This has happened before so it's not like this is new or anything. " I told Dylan.
" You don't deserve this. " Dylan said.
" Maybe me and Matt aren't meant to be you know? " I said to Dylan as I looked down at the floor.
" You deserve someone better than him. Someone who will treat you the was that you should be treated. " Dylan told me.
" Or maybe I'm just not meant to be with anyone. " I said trying not to start crying again.
" Maybe who your'e meant to be with is closer than you think. " Dylan suggested.
" Maybe. " I said.
I tear slipped from my eye and dripped down my cheek. Dylan saw me starting to cry.
" Ashlynn babe don't cry. " Dylan said as he wrapped his arms around me and pulled me close to him and hugged me tight.
" I'm sorry. " I said starting to cry more.
" Don't be sorry, it's not your fault. " Dylan said while rubbing my back.
" Yes it is. " I said.
" No Ashlynn, it's not. " Dylan said seriously.
" Thank you for caring, unlike anyone else. " I replied.
" No problem baby girl. " Dylan said.
Although I was crushed by what Jaycee and Matt did I was so happy that I met Dylan. I have always been a huge fan of him and I couldn't believe that I met him and that he cared about me.

Jaycee's POV
" This is all my fault. One of my best friends never wants to talk to me again. I didn't even deserve her as a best friend anyways. I don't even deserve to be here.. Alive. " I told Matt.
" This isn't your fault Jaycee. If there is anyone to blame then it would bee me. And you do deserve to be alive, just because Ashlynn doesn't want you here doesn't mean that everyone else doesn't want you here. " Matt told me.
" I just can't believe what Ashlynn said. " I told Matt.
" I lost both of my parents and now one of my closest friends. " I added.
" It will all be okay in the end. " Matt told me.
" But what if it doesn't end up getting better. " I questioned.
" It gets better and if it hasn't gotten better yet then it's not the end. " Matt said as he pulled me into a hug.
" M-Matt,, I can't be with you. I can't even be around you anymore. It just makes things worse. " I told matt as I dodged his hug and ran back to the cabin.
I couldn't help but cry. Countless tears ran down my face until I passed out on the floor. I realized I was living in my own nightmare. Everything was going wrong. Everything that was happening got worse and worse. I was losing everything I lived for. I was sleeping until Jacob woke me up.
" Are you okay? " he said frantically.
" No. I'm not okay. " I told Jacob.
" What happened? " Jacob asked me.
" I-I can't be with you any longer. " I told Jacob as I started crying gain.
" Oh okay. I understand. " Jacob said.
" I-I'm sorry. " I said in between sobs.
" It's fine, don't worry about it. " Jacob said.
Jacob helped me up off of the floor so I could sit on the bed. Great, just great. Ashlynn walks in.
" Oh. " she said as she walked back out of the room with someone that I knew who they were.
It was Dylan Dauzat. Ashlynn and I have always been huge fans of him. He probably thinks I'm a huge bitch. Ashlynn probably told him everything. Fantastic. Someone else that probably doesn't want me here.
" No Ashlynn come back. " I yelled before Ashlynn totally ignored what I said and then slammed the door shut and walked away with Dylan.
I could hear Matt trying to talk to Ashlynn in the hallway.
" Ashlynn you don't understand. Please forgive me. " I overheard Matt say.
" No Matt, you can't just expect me to come crawling back to you every time you apologize after you pull one of your little shenanigans with Jaycee. " Ashlynn replied.
" Fine. I just want you to know that you lost one of your best friends, probably forever this time. " Matt said.
" Are you sure youll be okay? " Jacob asked me.
" No, I'm not so sure anymore. " I told Jacob.