Chapter 19

Matt's POV
I knew i shouldn't have started the fight with Jacob. But I still need to get back at him for flirting with Jaycee, I saw them holding hands tonight. It was around 6:30 when Jaycee and Jacob came back from their little romantic walk around the trip. Now is my time to do something. As soon as I heard a knock at the door I got up and let Jacob and Jaycee in.

Jaycee's POV
" I'm done with all of your flirty crap. "
Matt yelled.
" Okay well maybe I'm doing all this quote in quote flirty crap because Jaycee doesn't feel safe around you anymore. " Jacob yelled back.
" J-Jaycee is that true. " Matt ask sounding worried.
" Maybe it is, you have been to caught up with me and Jacob that you didn't seem to care. " I yelled.
* Note : the other people in the cabin right now are Jordan, Kat and Ashlynn. *
" Wow wow wow wow wow guys calm down. " Jordan said as she got up from the couch and walked over to Jacob, Matt and I.
" Matt and Jacob stay away from each other, we don't want anyone getting hurt. " Ashlynn said as she got up for siting on the floor and she also walked over to Jacob, Matt and I.
Jacob and Matt walked to the two opposite sides of the room.
" So, what side are you gonna come to. " Matt said.
" How about neither. " I said while walking quickly out of the cabin once again.
" I'm seriously done this time. Maybe I just should stay single for awhile. " I thought to myself.

Jacob's POV
" This is all my fault, this is all my fault. I know this is all my fault, I was just partying with Cam and Nash last night and I got really mad about what some people did and I just got out of control. I'm sorry man. " Matt said to me.
" It's okay man. " I said.
I shook Matt's hand then we went to go find Jaycee to calm her down.

Jordan's POV
" I would love to help right now but I need to get ready for my double date with Nash, plus Kat and Shawn. " I told Ashlynn.
" Aw yay, can I do your makeup? " Ashlynn said after squealing.
" Of course. " Kat and I said at the same time.
After Ashlynn did Kat's makeup and my makeup Kat and I got dressed.
I put on a short dress with a sequined top until the waist, then fro my he waist down was like a tutu. My dress is purple and Kat's dress is blue.
" How do we look. " I said smiling.
" Perfect. " Ashlynn replied.

Jaycee's POV
" It seems like this happens everyday now . " I thought.
" I probably shouldn't have dated Matt in the first place considering Ashlynn has been a huge fan of Matt since day one. " I also thought to myself.
I felt someone tap on my shoulder, I turned around to see that it was Matt.
" I am so sorry, for everything I have done to hurt you, for everything I have done to hurt Jacob, just for everything I have ever done. " Matt told me.
" I-I understand but I don't know what to do. " I said.
" I understand if you never want to be with me again. " Matt told me.
" Okay, I've decided..........