Last Chapter//Chapter 42

Jacob's POV
The other guys were being really loud so I asked Jaycee if I could sleep in her room. She said that was fine. Which I guess was good, I've liked her ever since I saw her for the first time.

Jaycee's POV
After I woke up, I got out of bed and started getting ready. We would be going to the Bahamas that day. I put on my hot pink triangl bikini, jean shorts, a crop top that says "Cali" on it and some black flip flops. I put my long blonde hair up into a high ponytail and then packed my beach bag with everything that I needed. We all met up after we got off of the boat. We all met up at a group of lounge chairs and put our stuff on the chairs.

" Babe get into the water, it's not that cold. " Shawn yelled to Kat.

" Noooooooooo. " she replied.

" Then I'll come and drag you in with me. " Shawn yelled back.

" Do it. " Kat said.

Shawn did what he said that he would do and he chased Kat and threw her onto his shoulder and then pushed her into the water while laughing hysterically.

" Oh you just wait, I'll get you back. " Kat yelled with a grin on her face.

" I'd like to see you try. " Shawn said grinning.

" Oh Mendes, you just wait. " Kat replied.

After Kat and Shawn argued for about 10 minutes we all sat down in a circle to play a game. We were going to play truth or dare. Sammy went first.

" Jaycee, truth or dare?" Sammy said.

" Definitely dare. " I replied.

" I dare you to run across the street and back five times. " Sammy dared me.

" Okay. " I said as I stood up and walked up to the top of the street where the sand met the pavement.

There weren't that many cars or buses on the road so I started running. Everyone could see me from where they were all sitting in a circle in the sand. I ran across the road and back four times.

Ashlynn's POV
We all sat down in the circle and watched Jaycee run back and fourth across the road.

" JAYCEE WATCH OUT. " everyone yelled as we all got up and ran towards Jaycee to try to save her but by the time we got there it was too late. A car had gone speeding down the road and hit Jaycee.

" Call 9-1-1 right now! " I yelled as Cameron pulled out his phone and called 911.

Soon the police cars and ambulances showed up and took Jaycee away. We met up with them at the hospital and it had been about an hour of sitting in the waiting room. The nurses let us all into the hospital room that they had Jaycee in. The nurses thought that she would be okay but that wasn't the case. We all piled into the room. Everyone was either crying their eyes out or holding back tears as we watched Jaycee breathing heavily every couple of seconds. The doctors and nurses told us that they would have to give Jaycee a ventilator because it was very difficult for her to breath by herself. Everyone just stood there in the hospital room and watched Jaycee struggle to breath. Jaycee can't die. We all need her here and she can't leave. We all love her so much. Jaycee has been one of my best friends for a couple years now. We have always been there for each other and she deserves to live. No one deserves to die. If Jaycee passes away I don't know what we'll all do. Everyone said their short little speech to Jaycee and we all walked out and sat back in the waiting room.

" I hope she'll be okay. " Jordan said as Nash wiped the tears off of her cheeks.

" Me too. " Kat said as she cried into Shawn's shoulder.

Matt and I sat together in a chair and tried to hold back our tears but it didn't work.

" What if she's not okay? " I asked everyone.

" She'll be okay, trust me. " Matt said as he wiped my tears away.

Everyone silently waited in the waiting room for news from the doctors and nurses. A couple hours went by and a doctor walked out of the room and told us that they had news.

" I have some news for you kids. " the doctor told us.

" What is it? " Kat asked while stuttering from crying for a while.

" Jaycee is breathing normal again, without a breathing machine. " the doctor replied.

" Can we all go in and see her? " Nash and Aaron asked.

" Sure but you'll have to be quiet. " the doctor said to us.

Everone piled into the room and watched Jaycee. Everything was fine until we all heard something. I looked at the heart moniter and her heart rate went flat. She's gone. She's really gone.
* A/N|| There will be a sequel to the book " Dream VS. Reality " and it will be called " All Over Again " and the first chapter will be out soon. *