Chapter 1

Jaycee's POV

I woke up and shook Lilia and Ashlynn, they slept over.
" Wake up, we need to get ready for Magcon. " I said with excitement.
" It's about time. " Lilia and Ashlynn replied.
We all get dressed and then wake up Shylynn.
* Note : Shylynn is Jaycee's little sister, Jaycee has to watch her for the next couple weeks while her parents are away *
I woke up Shylynn, fed her and then packed up Shylynn and my suitcase for the trip to Magcon.
Lilia and Ashlynn packed up their suitcases and we got into the car. I strapped Shylynn into her car seat, Lilia sat in the passenger seat, I am gonna drive and Ashlynn sat in the backseat with Shy.
* Note : Shy is Shylynn's nickname *
We drive for about 40 minutes to Miami and then check into our hotel.
" Room 315. " The man said as he handed us our room keys.
" Thank you sir. " I replied just before we got our luggage and took it up into our room.
" Oh my god. " Lilia yelped with excitement as she saw how beautiful the view was from our room.
You could see the whole beach from our hotel room window.
We unpacked our stuff and set up Shy's crib considering we will be staying here for a couple weeks until my parents get back home.
" Holy crap! Look what Matt just tweeted!! " Ashlynn yelled as she showed us Matt's tweet that said " Anyone wanna meet up at the Mayfair Hotel around 6:00? "
* Note : The Mayfair hotel in Miami is the hotel that they are at/staying at *
We all ran down to the lobby with Shy and sat on the couches waiting for Matt, it was 2:30. We waited for about an hour when we see someone entering the lobby with a couple other guys.