Chapter 37

Ashlynn's POV
" Listen Jaycee. I'm sor- " that was all I could get out of my mouth before Jaycee cut me off.
" No. Don't be sorry, this was all my fault and I am the one who should be apologizing. I'm sorry for everything that I have done, I understand if you don't forgive me but I just want you to know that I am sorry and I know how much of a horrible person I am for doing everything I did. " Jaycee said.
" I-I forgive you. " I said before I hugged the life out of Jaycee.
" I'm just so sorry for everything that I save done to hurt you. " Jaycee added.
" It's okay. " I said.
" And I broke up with Jacob and told Matt that I couldn't talk to him anymore. " Jaycee told me.
" Why? " I asked.
" Because I can't hurt Jacob and I don't want to make problems worse with Matt. " Jaycee said.
" Okay well what do you want to do today? " I asked Jaycee.
" I don't know but today is another day at sea so we should just hangout at the club or something like that. " Jaycee suggested.
After I got back into my cabin and everyone got changed into their bathing suits, including the guys. Surprisingly there was no one in the pool so we had it all to ourselves. After we were in the pool for a while we got out so we could eat lunch.

Jaycee's POV
" Have you talked to Matt ever since what happened? " I asked Ashlynn quietly so no one else could hear us.
" No and I'm not planning to. " Ashlynn said.
" But you forgave me. " I said.
" Yeah because you're one of my beset friends and I couldn't just forget about you. Matt is just a guy and one someone hurts you like that multiple times you can't really just forgive them immediately. " Ashlynn replied.
" You should talk to him soon though. " I told her.
" Yeah, I think I should too. " Ashlynn said.
* That night *
After we all ate dinner we all piled into one cabin to watch a movie. I sat next to Ashlynn and Jordan on the couch, Kat and Shawn sat next to each other on the floor and everyone else just got pillows and blankets and sat on the floor.
Halfway through the movie while Ashlynn, Jordan and I were sitting on the couch Matt came over and tried to make up with Ashlynn. I may or may not have been eavesdropping on their conversation when they went into the hallway to talk or whatever.
* What Jaycee heard *
Matt : To be honest I regret doing everything I did with Ashlynn while I was dating you. I am so sorry about everything and I can't believe that I hurt you as much as I did. I didn't mean to hurt you but I am so sorry. "
Ashlynn : Matt I know you feel bad but I can't just keep forgiving you after you hook up with one of my best friends.
Matt : I promise, it will never happen again. I love you Ashlynn

Ashlynn's POV
" Yeah and that's the problem. I-I'm sorry Matt. " I lied, I still loved Matt I just needed time to set things straight with Dylan.
" Oh okay. I totally understand. " Matt said.
We both walked back into the cabin and sat back down and watched the rest of the movie. Before I went to bed I went to Dylan's cabin. I knocked on the door and Dylan answered and let me in. Hayes and Sam went out to go something so it was just me and Dylan.
" So do you still love Matt? " Dylan asked me.
" I-I, yes I still love Matt, I think but I don't know if I still do or if I don't. " I told Dylan.
" He really hurt me but he promised that it wouldn't happen again. But I don't know if I can trust him. " I added.
" Just do whatever your heart tells you to do. " Dylan told me.
* Note : Dylan and Ashlynn are good friends and Dylan doesn't have feelings for Ashlynn. *
" I think I'm gonna tell Matt exactly how I feel. " I said.
After I talked with Dylan about what I should do I walked back to my cabin and went to sleep. I was going to tell Matt in the morning.
• A/N : Sorry for the boring chapter •