Chapter 18

Jaycee's POV
As soon as we got back into the room Jacob decided to confront Matt about the whole kiss thing.
" Stay away from Jaycee. " Matt yelled.
" Dude I'm just her friend. " Jacob said back to Matt.
" Shut up I know you like her. " Matt said as he took a swing at Jacobs face. Nash pulled him back before his fist could hit Jacob's face. Shawn has to pull Jacob back to keep him from fighting back.
" You hurt her, you don't deserve her! " Jacob yelled while trying to punch Matt but Shawn held him back.
" What is wrong with you guys! " I yelled trying not to cry. I stormed out of the room and got straight into the elevator.

Jacob's POV
" What the hell is wrong with you! " Matt yelled.
" Just leave me alone. " I replied as I ran out of the room shoving everyone out of my way. I got into the elevator to go find Jaycee, I looked and looked but I couldn't find her. It had been about an hour until I found her. I found her on the top deck looking at the ocean with tear-stained cheeks.
" You okay? " I asked her.
" Stop, stay away from me. " Jaycee said in between sniffles.
" Jaycee I'm sorry, Matt attacked me and I didn't want to get hurt so I had to fight back. " I told her.
" I just don't feel safe around anyone anymore. " Jaycee said to me. I pulled her into my chest and wrapped her into a hug. I could feel Jaycees crying. It just broke my heart to know how much pain she is in right now.
" I promise I'll always be here for you when you need me. " I told Jaycee.
" I love you so much Jacob. " Jaycee told me.
" I love you so much too. " I told her as I rubbed her back trying to comfort her.
" I just wanna stay away from all the drama. " Jaycee told me still crying.
" I know you do, I'll keep you safe. " I said.

Jaycee's POV
" Can we go walk around. " I asked Jacob, trying to hold in tears.
" Anything for you. " Jacob replied.
Jacob and I walked around the ship for a couple hours just talking.
After about 3 hours of walking around I felt someone tap on my back, it was Jordan.
" Hey, you okay? " Jordan asked me.
" Yeah. " I said putting a fake smile on my face.
" Okay well I'm gonna got get ready for a dinner date with Nash. " Jordan told me.
" The otp. " I said with a smirk on my face.
" Bye, have fun you two. " Jordan said waving and then walking into the nearest hallway.
" Oh yeah, I totally forgot about dinner. " Jacob said.
" Me too. " I replied.
" Wellllllll, would you like to go to dinner with me? Just me and you. " Jacob said to me.
" Of course. " I said smiling.
" Hey can you hold this for me? " Jacob asked me.
" Yeah sure. " I said holding out my hand.
" Here. " Jacob said as he interlocked his hand with mine.
We walked back to the room and it was still going great until of course Matt had to say something to Jacob... Again.