Chapter 41

Jaycee's POV
A doctor came out and told Nash and I that Jordan will be able to get back on the boat in around 10 hours after she rests but she'll need a wheelchair. After about seven hours the doctors and nurses let Nash and I into her hospital room to see her even though she was still asleep. I let Nash go in first. While Nash was in the room with Jordan I sat and thought. I had a lot on my mind lately. I felt like Ashlynn should have been the one with Nash staying with Jordan. After all Ashlynn and Jordan have always been the closest friends and I've always just kind of been the extra person with them. It's always been like I'm third wheeling when we all hangout. Whatever, that's not important right now.

Nash's POV
" I know that your asleep right now but I'm gonna talk to you anyways. This is all my fault. I am so sorry that you have to go through all of this pain. You were supposed to be enjoying this trip and it's my fault that you aren't. I love you Jordan. " I said told her. I kissed her forehead and then left the room.

Jordan's POV
I heard someone talking to me but I couldn't figure out who it was. I wasn't fully awake but I could still hear what was going on. I couldn't move my leg. Soon after the person left the room, someone else came in.

" Jordan, it's Jaycee and I wanted to say that I am so glad to have you as one of my best friends. Get well soon Jordan. " they said. As in they, I mean Jaycee.

Jaycee's POV
A couple hours went by and it was 6:00AM. It had been a little over 10 hours and a nurse came into the hospital waiting room and told us that Jordan was awake and free to board the ship. The doctor told us that for the surgery they had to move a certain bone back into place and that was it. Jordan needed six stitches after her surgery and then a wheelchair plus a cast. We checked out of the hospital and wheeled Jordan out of the hospital. The hospital wasn't a far walk from the cruise so we just walked. Nash wheeled Jordan in her wheelchair and I walked next to them. We checked back onto the boat and met up with everyone on deck 12 of the boat.

" Are you okay? " Ashlynn yelled to Jordan while bending down and hugging her.

" Feel better J. " everyone said.

" Well what do you guys wanna do? " Aaron asked everyone.

" We should all watch some movies in the cabins. Sammy suggested.

" Well, a cabin. " Sammy added.

" Yeah that's a good idea. " Jordan said.

Nash pushed the down button for the elevator. Once the elevator came we all tried to pile in but there wasn't enough room because of Jordan's wheelchair. We all met up at one of the cabins to watch a movie. We all decided that we wanted to watch the movie" The Lazarus Effect. " The Jacks suggested it. They love horror movies. Kat and Shawn sat on the couch together, Jordan and Nash laid on the bed together, Ashlynn and Matt laid on the other bed together and everyone else sat on the floor with me.

* After the movie *

" Okay guys, I'm pretty tired. I'm gonna go to sleep. " I told everyone.

Everyone went back to their cabins and went to sleep. The people who slept in my cabin were Ashlynn and Matt in the big bed, Kat was going to sleep on the top bunk of the bunk bed and I would sleep on the bottom bunk. About halfway through the night someone knocked on the door. No one else got up to get it so that left me to get the door. I rolled myself out of bed and opened the door.

" Do you mind if I sleep in here with you? " they asked.

" The other guys are being real loud. " they added.

" Yeah sure. " I said.

" But there's only one bed and it's the bottom bunk, I'll sleep on the floor. " I said.

" No it's fine, you'll sleep with me. " they said with a smirk on their face.

We got into the bottom bunk and fell asleep.
* A/N : Who do you think it is haha. *