Chapter 10

Jaycee's POV
I can't believe that we just met Nash, Matt, Cameron and Chad. After we got their numbers we got 2 rental cars and drove to our hotel that we'll be staying at. Cam, Matt and I in one car then Nash, Ashlynn and Chad in the other car.
" So, where are you from? " Matt asked me.
" I was born in Woodbridge, Virginia but my family recently moved to LA. " I replied.
" No way, I grew up in Woodbridge too. " Matt said with a smile.
" Okay we're at the hotel. " Cameron announced.
" Finally. " I said, then giggling.
The hotel that we are staying at is the Beach Club resort, it's a Disney Owned Hotel if you didn't know. We got our luggage out of the car and got into the hotel. We checked into our rooms that happened to be right next to each other. We all separated into one room except Chad, he had room 503 all to himself. The rooms were room 502 with Matt, Jaycee, Nash, Cam and I and then in room 504 was Chad. I am so excited to see how this whole vacation with Nash, Cam, Matt and Chad goes. I have a feeling that this will be the best vacation yet. We went up to our rooms and unpacked our stuff. I unpacked my suitcase into one of the big dresser drawers and then I put on some black spandex shorts and a color run 5k t-shirt. I brushed my teeth then put my hair up into a high ponytail and then said goodnight to everyone. I hopped into the bed that I will be sharing with Ashlynn for the night and then i quickly fell asleep.

Ashlynn's POV

I put on some grey sweatpants and a black magcon t-shirt then I hopped into bed and fell asleep fairly quickly considering it had been 1:00AM. I woke up at around 3:30AM to the sound of Nash and Cameron making a smack cam vine on Matt. Poor Matt. After I watch Matt wake up with shampoo smacked onto his face, I went back to sleep.

Matt's POV

I woke up at 3:30AM to the feeling of Nash smacking me in the face with his hand full of shampoo while Cameron was yelling smack cam and filming me. I washed the shampoo off of my face and then I went back to sleeping. I woke up at about 7:00, I look over to my right to see Jaycee sleeping, " Awwwuh she looks so cute. " I think to myself.

Ashlynn's POV

I woke up, got out of bed and brushed my teeth, washed my face, and then I took a shower. After I got out of the shower I did my makeup, my usual makeup. My usual makeup is normally bb cream, white glitter eye shadow with matte grey eye shadow in the outer corner and crease, with winged liquid eyeliner and a couple coats of mascara. After my hair was drier, I got out my hair straightener and straightened my hair and then puller a piece back from the front with a bobby pin. Everyone else seemed to be asleep still so I decided to check twitter, I had around 20 new followers, which was pretty wierd considering I never tweet anything. I look through some of the many tweets that people had tagged me in. I read a couple and here is what they said.
" Hmmmmm I saw a pictire of you, Nash, Cam, Matt and another girl at the airport yesterday. "
" Stay away from Cameron. He's mine. "
Those were just some of them. Most of them weren't that bad, some weren't bad at all.

Jaycee's POV

I woke up and realized that no one was awake except for Ashynn. As soon as she noticed that I was awake, she showed me her twitter and all that jazz. I decided to check my twitter and I had about 180+ follows and a lot of mentions.
" Omg!!! I totally ship you and Cam. #Caycee " That one was pretty weird because Cameron is the person that I have talked to the least.
" So you and this Ashlynn chick have been getting kinda close with the guys lately. "
The tweets seemed to go on and on. After about 15 minutes of reading tweets I decided to hop into the shower and get ready. I did my usual routine for my makeup which was/is a neutral color smokey eye with a thin eyeliner wing and some bb cream. After I did my makeup I did my hair, I straightened my long bleach blonde hair and then I got dressed. I decided to put on light blue jean shorts, a flowing American flag crop top and some white chuck taylors. After everyone got dressed we headed down to the bus stops to catch a bus to the Magic Kingdom.