Chapter 22

Jaycee's POV
Now I was starting to realize that I do care that Matt and Ashlynn have feelings for each other. At first I didn't really care that much at all but I guess I was just in shock that Matt chose to make out with one of my best friends. This isn't right. It seems so weird to have one of your best friends practically dating the guy that you broke up with like yesterday. A little after the movie was over I fell asleep.
In the morning we all decided that we would stay on the ship instead of going to St. Thomas. I woke up and everyone was gone except me and Matt.
" Good morning Jaycee. " Matt said smiling.
Matt was sitting on the bottom bunk of the bunk bed and I was still lying down in the big bed.
" Good morning? " I said rubbing my eyes.
" Where did everyone go? " I asked.
" Oh they all went for breakfast. " Matt told me.
" Why didn't you go with them? " I asked.
" They wanted some one to stay with you so I volunteered. " Matt said smiling.
" So we're cool right? " I asked.
" We're definitely cool, both ways " Matt replied.
" I hope you know what happened between Aaron and Ashlynn during truth or dare when they both left the room. " I said.
" Wow wait, what happened? " Matt asked sounding concerned.
" Aaron asked Ashlynn to be his girlfriend but she told him that she has feelings for someone else. " I told Matt.
" Oh my god. " Matt said.
" Do you wanna know who she has feelings for? " I said to Matt.
" Duh. " Matt replied.
" Okay well, I'm not really sure if I'm supposed to tell you but........ last night during the movie Ashlynn told me that she has feeling for you. " I told Matt.
" Oh, wow. If I tell you something will you promise not to get mad? " Matt said.
" I promise. " I replied.
" Well, I have feelings for Ashlynn too. " Matt told me.
" Awe Mashlynn. " I said.
Honestly I didn't really care that Ashlynn and Matt like each other because I was the one to breakup with Matt. I don't have feelings for Matt anymore and he's clearly fine with that. So am I. I'm so glad that Matt and I are continuing to be the best of friends. Matt and I talked for about half an hour until someone knocked on the door, it was Ashlynn.
" Hey guys, did y'all have fun together. " Ashlynn asked with a smirk on her face.
" Nope, I saved it all for you. " I told Ashlynn while smirking.
" Oh shut up. " Ashlynn said blushing.
I got dressed and did my makeup. I put on jean shorts, a teal crop top and teal high top converse. I did my makeup with some powder, a teal smokey eye and some mascara.
" Okay guys I'll leave you two alone now. " I said starting to walk out of the cabin.
"Okay bye. " they both said.
" Don't have too much fun. " I said starting to close the door.

Matt's POV
I really like Ashlynn. I have just started liking her but I really want to ask her to be my girlfriend soon.About 5 minutes after Jaycee left the room Aaron came in.
" Hey Aaron. " I said trying Aaron a high five.
* Note : Ashlynn is sitting on the balcony and cannot see in the room because the curtains are in the way. *
" Stay away from Ashlynn. " Aaron yelled at me.
" Wow dude stay away from me. " I said backing away from Aaron who was coming closer and closer to me.
" No, how about you stay away from Ashlynn. I've liked her ever since the first day I saw her ad you just now started liking her. " Aaron said while still coming closer also clenching his fists.
Aaron took a swing at my face. I dodged his punches at first but it kept getting harder and harder to dodge them. I wiped my nose to see that there was blood all over my hand and also dripping down my face. I took a swing at Aarons jaw but he dodged it. Aaron was really strong. He took one last swing at me, this was it. Everything faded from just being to blurry to my vision slowly becoming darker and darker until everything went completely black. It was silent. I coudln't see a thing. My vision faded from black to a very bright white color but before all of my vision could turn to white it became black again. I could somehow still think but it was very difficult. My thoughts about Ashlynn quickly took a turn into flashbacks. The first one was of my fifth birthday. The second one was my tenth birthday. The third flashback was of when I found out that I was going to be on the magcon tour. The fourth one was of when the magcon tour ended. The fifth one was of when I met Jaycee for the first time and the very last flashback was seeing Aaron take one last swing at my face. Then, my mind went completely black.