Chapter 33

Jaycee's POV
I can't believe they are gone. They are really gone and I never even got to say goodbye.
" We will get through this together. " Matt said.
I pulled Matt into a hug with Jacob. Jacob and Matt both squished me into a big hug and hugged me for a minute or two until Ashlynn and Jordan walked into the hallway and saw that i was crying.
" Jaycee what's wrong? " Ashlynn and Jordan asked me.
Jacob and Matt told them everything.
" Aw Jaycee you should have told us. " Jordan said starting to cry.
" We will always be here when you need us, never forget that. " Ashlynn added as she pulled everyone into a big group hug.
* Late that night *
" Do y'all wanna get i the hot tub for a little? " Ashlynn asked everyone.
The people who were going to the hot tub together were Ashlynn, Matt, Jacob, and I. Everyone else stayed in the cabin and watched movies. Ashlynn, Matt, Jacob and I all got into our bathing suits and walked to the hot tub.
" Babe sit next to me. " Matt said in a whining voice to Ashlynn.
" Okay fine. " Ashlynn said laughing.
" Jaycee get in the hot tub. " Jacob said to me trying to get me to get in.
I never replied. Jacob took my hand and pulled me into the hot tub.
" Why did you do that. " I said in a little kids whiny voice.
" Because. " Jacob said mocking me.
" Oh stop flirting. " Ashlynn said jokingly.
" I'll flirt it I want to flirt. " Jacob sad trying not to laugh.
After we all got out of the hot tub we walked back up to the cabins. I got changed into black yoga shorts and one of Jacob's hoodies and got into a the closest bed that I could find. I was so tired and I didn't care where I slept I just wanted to get to sleep. Before I fell asleep I heard a familiar voice whisper into my ear.
" Hey Jaycee. " The voice whispered, it was Jacob.
" You like my clothes don't you? " he added as soon as he saw that I was wearing one of his hoodies.
" Maybe. " I replied smiling.
" Baby girl go to sleep, it's real late. " Jacob told me as he pulled my close to him and I drifted to sleep.
The next morning I woke up to Kat and Shawn making out. Which is not so great to wake up to.
I threw a pillow at them and then went back to sleep. After a couple more hours of sleeping I woke up, it was 10AM. Of course no one was there. I got up and got ready for the day. I put on Jean shorts, red vans, black nike socks and a tie dye long sleeve shirt. I put on powder, mascara, red lipstick and liquid eyeliner. Finally I straightened my hair. After I finished getting ready I walked down to the buffet in the ship to get some breakfast. I got a blueberry muffin and apple juice then say down may myself at a table. I finished eating and went to find any of the guys or girls. The first person I found was Nash.
" Hey Jaycee, something happened with Ashlynn and Jordan so you should go down to my cabin and see them. " Nash told me.
" Wait what happened? " I said.
" Just go down there, I need to get something. " Nash said sounding like he was in a rush.
I ran down to the cabins and found Jordan laying on the bed. Jordan with a hard cast covering half of her leg.
" Oh god, what did you do this time? " I asked.
" Okay okay well we this sounds pretty stupid but we were doing back tucks and we you know like fell. " Jaycee.
" Well are you okay? " I asked Jordan.
" Yeah I just need at be in this cast for a little while. " she told me.
" Do you need anything? " I asked Jordan.
" No but thanks for asking. " she replied.
As the day went on nothing really important happened until that night after dinner. Everyone went to dinner except Matt and I because we were'nt hungry.
" Wanna watch a movie? " I asked Matt.
" Yeah sure, i'll put on The Host. " Matt replied.
I sat down on the couch and Matt sat sown next to me. Later on in the movie Matt moved closer and closer to me until his leg was up against mine. I fell asleep half way through the movie. When I woke up the movie was still going but I woke up in Matt's arms.

Ashlynn's POV
After dinner I went back to the cabin to change but everyone else stayed in the clothes that they were wearing. As soon as I walked into the room I saw Jaycee and Matt sitting together on the couch. Neither of them noticed that I saw them and that Jaycee was sitting backwards on Matt's lap with his arms around her. Matt leaned in and kissed Jaycee on the lips. They kept kissing and didn't notice that I was standing in the entrance of the cabin. My heart sank into my stomach. I counldn't believe what I was seeing. I had to leave, I couldn't just stand there and watch one of my best friends make out with my boyfriend.