Chapter 31

Kat's POV
I can't believe that Matt had Jaycee sit on him lap. If Ashlynn was here right now she would kill and I mean kill Jaycee. I'm not sure if Matt is flirting with Jaycee or what, but if Ashlynn was here, oh if Ashlynn was here she wouldn't be too happy about this. I wanted to say something to Matt but that would make it way too awkward. I gave Matt the " what the hell do you think you're doing look. " Matt looked at me like he had no clue what he was doing. After like 30 minutes in the hot tub we all got out and went back to the cabins and Shawn, Jaycee, Matt and I all got into our pajamas and sat together on the floor just to talk.
" Matt can I talk to you real quick, in private? " I asked Matt.
" Yeah sure. " Matt replied.
Matt and I got up from sitting on the floor and walked into the hallway.
" Why were you flirting with Jaycee in the hot tub? " I asked Matt.
" I wasn't. " Matt said kind of loudly.
" Well it sure did seem like it considering you picked her up and had her sit on your lap. " I said sternly.
" Oh yeah, I guess I was. " Matt told me.
" But you're dating Ashlynn, one of Jaycee's best friends. " I said.
" It's not like Ashlynn is going to find out and it's not like Jaycee and I like each other anymore anyways. " Matt replied.
" What if Jaycee tells her. " I said to Matt in a concerned voice.
" I never thought of that. " Matt replied.
" Clearly. " I said.
We both walked back into the room and sat back down where we were sitting before.
" Soooooooo. " Shawn said breaking the silence.
" Do you guys wanna watch a movie? " Jaycee asked us.
" Yeah sure. " Shawn replied.
" Sure. " Matt said.
" Why not. " I said.
Ashlynn turned on the TV and put on the movie Harry Potter. Shawn and I lied on the floor with some blankets and pillows while Matt and Jaycee laid next to each other on the big bed.

Jaycee's POV
After I put on Harry Potter laid down on the big bed. After I lied down on the big bed someone got up onto the bed and lied down next to me. That someone was Matt. Matt didn't lay down really close to me, there was about a good foot in between us. As the movie went on I became more and more tired. It was probably about halfway through the movie when I fell asleep. I woke up in the middle of the night well actually it was more like really early in the morning. It was 2:06AM and everyone was asleep except for me and Matt.
" What are you doing up? " I asked Matt.
" What are you doing up? " Matt asked me.
After I woke up I could'nt go back to sleep so I just got up and out from under the covers with Matt and walked over to the dresser and picked out some clothes to wear that day. I picked out some jean shorts, white converse and a crop top that says " lol you're not Jacob Whitesides " on it. I put on all of my clothes and then I did my hair and makeup. I put on some powder, brown mascara, liquid eyeliner and some grey eye shadow. Next, I straightened my hair and pinned a piece from the front back with a bobby pin. Just after I finished doing my hair and makeup someone knocked on the bathroom door.
" Can I come in? " the voice asked. I could tell, it was Matt.
" Yeah sure. " I said unlocking the door.
Matt opened the door and walked into the bathroom with me.
" I hope you weren't uncomfortable in the hot tub last night. " Matt said quietly trying not to wake up Shawn and Kat who were still sleeping.
" Oh it's fine. I mean it's not like we like each other right. " I said looking at the floor.
" Uh yeah. " Matt said.

Matt's POV
Now was my chance to find out what Jaycee's " secret " was that she won't tell anyone. I walked out of the bathroom and got Jaycee's phone. I typed in her password and opened the messages app again and scrolled up to the conversation where I left off. I couldn't believe what I was reading. I finally found out the secret that Jaycee had been hiding from us. Wow. Iseriously couldn't beilive it. Jaycee's secret was that she still has feelings for me......