Chapter 25

Ashlynn's POV
That was a surprise that Jaycee and Matt has to make out but I know that neither of them still have feelings for each other so I guess I was fine with it.
After we played spin the bottle we all piled into one cabin to watch a movie. About halfway through the movie Chad came in.
" Hey guys, I have a surprise for y'all. " he said.
" What is it? " Nash asked.
" Yeah. " Kat replied.
" Well I thought you guys would want a little more that a week on the cruise so actually this cruise is four weeks. " Chad told us.
" Aw thanks Chad. " Cameron and Nash said.
" Thank you so much. " everyone said as Chad left the room.
* Very unrealistic I know haha *
Nash and Jordan cuddled on the big bed. Matt and I cuddled on the floor by the big bed. Jaycee and Jacob laid on the couch with each other and Kat and Shawn laid next to each other on the other side of the big bed. Sammy and Aaron plus the jacks all decided that they wanted to see a movie in the theater on the ship so they left about halfway though our movie to watch theirs. During the movie something weird happened. I was laying down next to Matt and I smelled perfume. It was Jaycee. I knew it, I could tell.
" Jaycee can I talk to you for a minute? " I said sounding irritated.
" Yeah sure. " she replied as we both got up and walked into the hallway.
" I know you and Matt did something. " I said to Jaycee.

Jacyee's POV
Oh sh*t. Ashlynn knows about the kiss.
" What are you talking about. " I replied.
" I can smell your perfume on Matt, I'm not an idiot. " Ashlynn replied.
" I didn't do anything with Matt. " I replied, I felt bad about lying.
" Please Jay just tell me the truth. Your'e just making the situation worse if you are lying. " Ashlynn said.
I knew I had to tell her about the kiss now.
" Okay, I'm being completely honest. Matt and I kissed. I promise that it meant nothing. I promise. "I confessed to Ashlynn.
" Are you sure? " she asked.
" I'm sure. Please please please please please don't be mad at me. " I begged.
" It's okay, I'm not mad at you. " she replied.
" I'm so glad that we're still friends. " I said hugging Ashlynn.
" Me too. " she replied.
We both walked back into the room and sat down back where we were before.
" What was that all about? " I could hear Matt whisper to Ashlynn.
" Oh nothing too important. " I heard her whisper back.
Matt looked at me like he knew what we were talking about.
" The kiss. " I mouthed to Matt.
Matt's eyes opened wide and he looked concerned. Matt put his head back down and continued to cuddle with Ashlynn. The movie soon came to an end and everyone got ready for dinner. Tonight was a formal night. We will be eating at the royal palace. Everyone got dressed and met up next to the entrance of the restaurant. All of the guys wore dress shirts, dress pants, dress shoes and a tie. All of the girls wore fancy dresses. I wore a strapless red lace dress and tall red heels. Ashlynn wore a short blue sequined dress and blue heels. Kat wore a form fitting white dress with 3/4 sleeves and wore heels and Jordan wore a short purple dress with purple heels.
" Well hello gorgeous. " Jacob said to me as soon as he saw me.
" Hello handsome. " I replied to Jacob white smiling.
" Aw you look beautiful. " Shawn said to Kat.
" Thanks Shawn. " Kat replied blushing.
" Ashlynn you are the most gorgeous girl I have ever seen. " Matt told Ashlynn.
" Why don't you just go tell that to Jaycee. " I heard Ashlynn say in an irritated voice.
" Oh. " I heard Matt reply.
" Damn. You look amazing. " I overheard Nash whisper into Jordan's ear.
" I love you so much Nash. " Jordan replied.

Ashlynn's POV
" What do you mean? " Matt asked me.
" Jaycee told me that you guys kissed. " I said trying not to cry.
" Ashlynn. It meant nothing. I promise. " Matt said.
" But why would you do that to me. " I asked Matt while wiping a tear off of my cheek.
" I-I don't know. I shouldn't have done it and I really messed up this time. I'm sorry. Maybe I'm just not good enough for you. " Matt said to me right before he took off towards the elevator.
" No Matt. I didn't mean it like that come back. " I yelled to Matt just before he got into the elevator and the elevator doors closed.