Chapter 17

Jaycee's POV
" I-I, Matt, I believe you. " I said starting to tear up again.
" That means so much to me. " Matt told me.
I turned around to see if Ashlynn was there but I saw Jacob. I saw him look at me in the eyes and then look down at the ground and walk away.
" Excuse me, I'll be back. Stay here. " I said to Matt as I got up and chased for Jacob. I ran up to Jacob and jumped up onto him and wrapped my arms and legs around him.
" I love you, never doubt that. " I whispered into his ear.
" I love you too. " Jacob whispered back as he spun around.
* Note : When they say I love you to each other they say it in a friendly way *
" I told Matt that I would be right back so I should get back to him now. " I said.
" Okay, just remember, if you need anything you know where to find me. " Jacob told me as he squeezed me into a big hug then he put he down and I sat back down with Matt.
" So, are we still together? " Matt asked me.
" Of course. " I said smiling.
" Well I'm gonna go talk to Jacob. " I said as I started getting up.
" Okay, bye. " Matt said with a smile.
Matt kissed me on the cheek and then I started running towards where Jacob was still standing.
" So are you and Matt still together? " Jacob asked me as soon as he saw me standing next to him.
" Yeah. " I said smiling.
" Oh, that's good. " Jacob said while looking down at the floor.
" I-I gotta go um, do something. " Jacob said to me.
Jacob quickly walked away and I'm guessing either went back to the room or went back to find the others.

Jacob's POV
After Jaycee told me that her and Matt are still dating i felt sick to my stomach.
" I-I gotta go um, do something. " I told Jaycee as I started walking back into the hallway on the way to my cabin. After I got to my cabin I sat down on the bead, I got bored so I went to go find the other guys. The only thing that could go through my mind was why would Jaycee want to date someone who made out with her best friend.
" Guess what. Jaycee and Matt are still together. "
I told Shawn right after he came into the room.
" What?? Why?? " Shawn said.
" I don't know but I really like Jaycee and what Matt did to her was wrong. " I told Shawn.
" I agree. " Shawn replied.
Shawn and I talked for about ten minutes then we met up with all the other guys and girls for dinner.

Ashlynn's POV
Jaycee, Jordan and I all got ready for dinner with the guys. We all put on matching dresses but different colors and the same with shoes.
" Wow, you look gorgeous. " Aaron said to me.
" Thanks but no. " I said looking down at my feet.
" Ashlynn, you better know that you are the prettiest girl I have ever seen. " Aaron said.
" Aw thanks. " I said blushing.

Jaycee's POV
We all went to dinner and it was going good until someone decided to take things too far.....