Chapter 12

Ashlynn's POV

We all sat down in a circle on the floor to play truth or dare. Nash went first.
" Truth or dare, Matt. " Nash said.
" Um truth. " Matthew replied.
" Hmmmm, are you single? " Nash asked Matthew.
" hmm maybe, maybe not. " Matthew said as he smirked at Jaycee.
" Okay Matthew it's your turn. " I said to Matthew.
" Okay, Ashlynn. Truth or Dare? " Matthew replied.
" Definitely dare. " I said.
" I dare you to kiss Cameron, for 10 whole seconds. " Matthew said laughing.
" Fine with me. " Cameron said to Matthew.
Cameron pulled my face in and gently kissed me. It felt just as it did in the hot tub but better. He kissed me until our 10 seconds were over.
" Come on guys that's enough " Jaycee yelled as she laughed under her breath.
After about an hour or playing truth or dare we all got into our pajamas and got into bed.

Jaycee's POV
I woke up in the middle of the night, not sleeping next to Ashlynn, but sleeping next to Matthew. Matthew had his arms wrapped around my chest and his legs intertwined with mine. Also we were going on a Disney Cruise tomorrow. We will be going on a one week Disney Fantasy Cruise. I quickly drifted back to sleep dreaming about meeting my favorite singers, Shawn Mendes and Jacob Whitesides. Matthew has always been my favorite viner and youtuber since day one also, I am so glad that I met him, he is always so sweet and caring to me. Matthew is just perfect. I feel like I shouldn't have a thing with Matthew because to my best friend Ashlynn Matthew has always been her favorite also, but she seems to really have a thing with Cameron now, so I'm not really sure. If Ashlynn has a problem with me dating Matthew then I would tell Matthew that we can no longer be together, because Ashynn is my best friend and I would do anything for her.

Matthew's POV

It is 6:30AM and it seemed like I was the only one awake so that meant that I had to wake everyone else up for the cruise. After I woke everyone up except Jaycee I got dressed and headed into the cafe to get some food. I got a plain toasted bagel with cream cheese and some vanilla yogurt with chocolate chips and apple juice, some of Jaycee's favorite things. After I got the food I went back up to the bedroom and woke up Jaycee.

Jaycee's POV

I woke up to Matthew bringing me breakfast in bed. He is so sweet awuh. After I ate my breakfast in bed I got up to take a shower. Then after I got out of the shower i dried my hair and then got out my flat iron. I straightened my hair still not dressed, I just had a towel wrapped around me. After I straightened my hair I did my makeup, bb cream, concealer, black mascara, neutral colored smokey eye and then pink lipstick. Just before I was done with my makeup Matthew walks into the bathroom and see's me standing looking in the mirror doing my eyeshadow.
" Hey babe, you look gorgeous. " Matthew told me.
" Thanks Matthew but no. " I replied.
" Well anyways, you need to hurry up so we can start heading to the cruise. " Matthew said to me.
" Okay, I'm almost done anyways. " I replied.
" Okay babe, can I pink out your outfit for today? " Matthew asked me with a puppy dog face.
" Sure. " I said as I let out a small sigh then a laugh.
A couple minutes later Matthew came back into the bathroom with a floral bandeau, black jean shorts and some black flip flops. I got dressed then we all got into our rental cars and drove to the cruise parking. We parked out rental cars and the got our suitcases and checked in. Next we all boarded the ship. After that we got our key cards for aka our room keys and put them in our new lanyards. Then we gave our suitcases to an elderly lady and she said that they will be at our cabin later tonight. After we gave the lady our suitcases we all went up to the top deck to sit outside.

Chad's POV

" Well kids I'm gonna go wall around and explore the ship, I'll text you if I need you. " I told the kids as I started walking inside.

Ashlynn's POV

" Hey baby girl when should we tell people that were dating. " Cameron whispered into my ear.
" Anytime is fine. " I whispered back.

Jaycee's POV

I just remembered that I need to meet up with my two other best friends because they are going to be on the same cruise. I told everyone that I would be right back so I could find Kat and Jordan. On my way down to the Lobby I saw a group of boys walking towards me.
" Hey you must be Jaycee, Matt has told us a lot about you. " a super tall, brown haired boy said.
" Oh my god. y-your Jacob Whitesides. " I said back.
" Yeah I am. " Jacob replied back to me.
" Hi, I'm Shawn. " a tall boy with brown hair said to me.
" I know. " I said back as I giggled.
" and I'm Aaron. " a medium height boy with dark brown hair said.
" I know. " I said again laughing.
" It was so nice meeting you, do you know where Matt, Cameron and Nash are, and a girl names Ashlynn? " Shawn asked me.
" Oh yeah, they're on deck 12. " I said with a smile.
" Well we'll definitely talk to you later. " Jacob said as they started walking into the elevator with Aaron.
I need to go find Kat and Jordan now, I went down to the lobby and just as I got out of the elevator I saw Kat and shhsjskdhcvx. We all squealed and gave each other a big hug. I took them up to the top deck. Neither of them knew that I had been dating Matt, or even that I met any of the Magcon boys. After Kat and Jordan met all of the guys we all went to get lunch. We all sat down at a booth together, I sat in between Matthew and Jacob. Kat sat next to Shawn and Ashlynn, Ashlynn sat next to Kat and Cameron and Jordan sat in between Nash and Hayes.