Chapter 5

Hayes' POV
* A couple days later after Magcon Miami was over *
I woke up to see that Jaycee wasn't in any of the hotel rooms that we were in. I got Ashlynn to let me look for her in their room but she wasn't there. I looked down onto the bed to see a note. It read " I may or may not be coming back, I have taken Shylynn with me - Jaycee "
None of Jaycee's stuff was anywhere to be found. No one knows where she went, not even her best friend Ashlynn. We looked everywhere around the hotel. She was nowhere to be found. We decided to call the police and they said that this was just a minor case and she would probably appear soon. The days went by, weeks, months, about 7 months later when we were in LA we heard a knock at Nash's apartment door, I opened the door to see Jaycee.
* Note : In the story, Matt, Ashlynn, Hayes, Nash and Cameron all share an apartment. *
I opened the door and picked up Jaycee and gave her a big hug asking her where she has been.
" I'll tell you later. " Jaycee said as her big smile wiped off of her beautiful face.
* Note: While she was gone, no one knew where she went and she would not answer any calls or messages *
Jaycee's POV
I decided to return back to Hayes and the guys, plus Ashlynn after the tragic accident that had happened around 7 months ago.
The truth behind why I left was because my mother had called me to tell me what my father had passed away in a house fire, he was a firefighter. I took my luggage into an empty bedroom that Hayes took me to and unpacked my stuff. After that I see Ashlynn run up to me with excitement and wrap me up in a big hug.
" I haven't seen you in so long! Where have you been? " Ashlynn asked me.
" I'll tell you later. " I said trying not to tear up.
* Note : Hayes and Jaycee have been dating but Hayes hadn't heard from Jaycee in 7 months and Ashlynn and Matt have been dating for 6 months now *
" Cam and Nash are at the store so they'll be back soon. " Matt said entering the room.
" Finally you're back! " Matt yelled while picking me up and spinning me around.
Matt put me down and of course asked me where I was and why I left. The first person I would tell would be Hayes. I can trust him the most.
" Hey Hayes can I tell you something? " I asked Hayes as i motioned him out of the room everyone was in.
Cameron texts me as I sit down at a table with Hayes. The Conversation
Cameron: Stay away from Hayes
Jaycee: What why
Cameron: Just meet my in the apartment lobby quick
" I-I have to go. " I said to Hayes as I ran out the door and into the lobby.
" Ashlynn told me you came back, but stay away from Hayes. " Cameron said looking down at the floor.
" But why!?!? " I asked him.
" I'm the only one who knows about this but while you were gone Hayes uh-um Hayes, well he.......