Chapter 8

Ashlynn's POV

Matt and I have been dating for about a year now. Jaycee and Hayes have been going to a local high school for about a week now, Matt and I have been doing online school instead of public school. Jaycee still hasn't told anyone why she left and came back about 6 months later, I think it had something to do with family issues. Matt and I are going on a double date with Jaycee and her boyfriend.

* Time for the double date *

Jaycee and I got ready for the double date while Matt and Jaycee's boyfriend were talking in the living room.

* Note : The outfits they will be wearing are in the photo above *

Jaycee's POV

I am so excited for my double date with Matt and Ashlynn. We are going to a fancy Italian restaurant. We all left the apartment and got into a car and Matt drove us all to the restaurant. We arrived at the restaurant and sat at our table for four. We all ordered our food and then payed the bill. We all hopped into the car and drove back to the apartment.
" Hey babe, where should i sleep tonight? " my boyfriend asked me.
" Right in there. " I replied pointing to my bedroom.
I got ready for bed and then hopped into bed next to ____________.

* Note : " __________ " is supposed to be Jaycee's boyfriend's name *

Just as i was about to go to sleep we heard someone open the apartment door. I look outside of my bedroom door to see a man dressed in all black clothing. He pulled our a gun and held it to my head and said
" Make a sound or move a muscule and ill pull the trigger. "
I let out a little cough on accident. I knew that this would be the end of my life. The man moved his finger, about to pull the tigger.
I woke up.