Chapter 26

Matt's POV
" Maybe I'm just not good enough. " that thought kept going though my mind over and over and over.
I went up to the room as fast as I could. I didn't want anyone to see me cry. As soon as I got back to my cabin I sat on the bed and thought about what a horrible person I am for kissing Jaycee. I knew I shouldn't have kissed her but I don't know, I just did. I was just so caught up in the moment " I guess. I have no clue why Jaycee and I kissed to be honest. I really messed up this time. I have no clue what to do or say at this point. I know that Ashlynn isn't mad at Jaycee so why is she mad at me? I think she's only mad at me because maybe Jaycee admitted that we kissed and I never said anything about it. All I could think about was how bad of a person I am.
" Matt open the door. " I heard Ashlynn say though the door.
* Note : Matt locked the door *
" Matt please let me in. " Ashlynn said.
I wiped the salty tears from my face and got up to unlock the door. I quickly unlocked the door and then sat back down on the bed.
" Matt. I didn't mean to make you feel bad about yourself. You are good enough. I love you. Please never leave me, ever. " Ashlynn said as she sat down on the bed and then wrapped me in a hug. Ashlynn rested her head in my chest. I love Ashlynn so much and I would never do anything to hurt her on purpose.
" I hope you know that you are my girlfriend now . " I told Ashlynn.
" I love you so much Matt. " she replied.
" I'm sorry I ran off like that. " I told Ashlynn.
" It's fine, I would have done the same thing. " Ashlynn told me while still hugging me.
" Do you just wanna stay here instead of going to dinner with the others? " I asked Ashlynn.
" Yeah sure. " she said.
" Well what do you wanna do. " I asked.
" This. " Ashlynn said as she pulled my face in towards hers and kissed me.
It felt different. I truly love Ashlynn and I know that we are meant to be together. The kiss seemed to go on and on until we both had to pull apart to breathe.

Jaycee's POV
" What was that all about? " Nash asked me.
" I'm not sure. " I replied. I lied. I knew exactly what it was about.
Everyone walked into the restaurant and sat down at out assigned table.
" Is Matt okay? " Cam asked.
" I think Ashlynn ran up to talk to him, I think it'll be fine. " I told everyone.
After dinner we all went back up to the cabins. When Jordan, Kat and I walked into our cabin we walked into Matt and Ashlynn laying on the bed making out.
" You guys stay here. " Jordan said.
She quietly walked past the bed and grabbed a pillow and threw it at Ashlynn and Matt.
" Excuse me? " Ashlynn said, still on top of Matt.
" I'm sorry I'd just rather not see people making out in the middle of my room. " Jordan said laughing.
" Oh shut up Jordan. I heard you and Nash last night, y'all were real loud. " Ashlynn said getting off Matt and throwing the pillow back at Jordan.
" Oh whatever. " Jordan replied laughing.
Everyone that went to dinner got dressed onto some casual clothes. By now it was late at night and everyone wanted to get in the hot tub. Everyone got changed and met up by the elevators on our floor. We all rode the elevator up to the top deck and got into the hot tub.
* Sorry for the short chapter I'll update again soon *