Chapter 40

Jaycee's POV
I was walking around. I couldn't see a thing. Everything was a foggy light grey mist. I yelled for help but no one was answered. I was completely alone. There was no one to be seen. I couldn't be dead, there was no way. I fluttered my eyes and hoped that I would be able to gain my full sight back again. It didn't work. I walked around for a while. Nothing happened. I couldn't see anything. Or hear anything. Or feel anything. Or smell anything. I had no clue what was happening. The light grey mist slowly grew darker and darker until everything went black.

Then I woke up, from the weird dream that I had, I was laying in the sand, alone. I looked around for someone, anyone, but no one was there.

" Hello? " I yelled. No answer.

I looked down at my knees and there were many cuts and scrapes but no major injuries. All I could think about is Jordan plus Ashlynn and Nash. What if they aren't okay? I can't loose anyone else. I've already lost my parents and I wasn't even there to say goodbye. I can't loose anyone else. I yelled hoping that I would get a response. I didn't get one. I got up and walked around hoping to find any of the guys or girls. The first person I saw was Kat but it was from a distance. She stared running towards me but I couldn't get my energy to get me to run. Soon enough Kat got to me.

" Are you okay? " she asked frantically.

" I-I think so. " I told her.

" Where is Ashlynn, Jordan and Nash? " I said as I tried to hold in all of the tears that were trying to escape from my eyes.

" I don't know. Shawn, Matt and Cameron are looking for them right now, it will be okay. " Kat told me.

I felt like my energy was draining. Quicker and quicker by the second. I couldn't pass out. I had to stay awake and find Nash, Ashlynn and Jordan. I couldn't just leave them like this. Kat and I got up onto the road where the crash was. Kat and I saw Cameron carrying Jordan and she was unconscious and the cast on her leg wasn't there anymore. You could see where her leg broke in a new spot.

" Call 9-1-1 right now. " Cameron said.

Kat called an ambulance and just before it got here we found Nash and Ashlynn. They wouldn't let anyone ride in the ambulance with Jordan except for me and Nash. Before Nash and I got into the back of the ambulance we told Ashlynn and Kat plus everyone else to get back on the ship and we would be back soon.
* Note : The ship will be docked at the beach they are at for two days. *
We arrived at the nearest hospital and they took Jordan into a hospital room but they wouldn't let either Nash or me in. Through the window, we could see multiple doctors looking at Jordan's broken leg and checking her pulse. I looked over at Nash and he looked so torn up. His eyes were bloodshot and tears were rolling down his cheeks, faster and faster each minute.

" Nash I'm sure she'll be okay. " I assured Nash.

" But what if she isn't okay. This is all my fault and if it wasn't for me, none of this would have happened and everyone would be safe and okay. " Nash told me.

" Listen. It's not your fault and Jordan will be okay, I'm pretty sure it's just a couple broken bones in her leg and that's it. " I said.

Nash and I talked for about 20 minutes until a doctor came out of Jordan's hospital room and came up to us.

" Are you the here with Jordan Andrews? " said the doctor.

" Yes ma'am. " Nash said.

" Okay well I have some news for you. Jordan will be okay but she will need surgery on her broken leg. " the doctor told us.

" Will she be able to leave before tomorrow night? " I asked.

" Yes. If we start the surgery soon. " the doctor replied.

The doctor told us that they would be starting the surgery in a few hours so we texted everyone and told them what happened. It had been four hours and they were about to start the surgery.

" I hope she'll be okay. " I said to Nash.

" Yep, me too. " Nash replied.

Nash and I watched the doctors roll Jordan into the operating room on a gurney and then close the doors and cover the window with a curtain. When they took Jordan away I saw Nash tense up.

" You okay? " I asked.

" I don't know, it's just I want to make sure Jordan's okay and I just can't. " Nash told me.

" You'll be able to see her soon, trust me. " I said.

Two hours had passed and the doctor told us that the surgery was finished and that they think it went well.
* A/N // I will probably be updating again soon. *