Chapter 24

Jaycee's POV
Later in the day everyone met up for lunch. Matt stayed in the room to rest. I also stayed in the room just to make sure that Matt would be okay.
" Who did this to you. " I asked Matt.
" Don't make a big deal of it but it was Aaron. " Matt told me.
" But I thought he was so sweet to everyone. " I said.
" He doesn't seem so sweet now does he. " Matt replied.
" Yeah, definitely not. " I told him.
" Well do you need anything? " I asked Matt.
" No but thanks for asking. " Matt replied.
Matt and I talked for about half an hour just about random crap.
" I'm glad that we're still best friends. " Matt told me.
" Yeah, me too. "
Matt and I were both sitting next to each other on the couch when something kind of good and kind of bad happened. Matt slowly leaned in to kiss me. I also leaned in. Matt softly kissed my lips. I can admit, I kissed Matt back. The kiss went on for about five seconds until I pulled away.
" I-I I'm sorry. " Matt said
" Oh no, it's fine. It didn't mean anything right? " I said to Matt.
" Right. I think we were both just caught up in the moment. " Matt replied.
" Please don't tell Ashlynn about this. " I pleaded.
" I promise, I wont. " Matt said.
" And even if the kiss did not mean anything it wouldn't be like either of us were cheating on anyone, because technically neither of us are dating anyone. " I said to Matt.
" Yeah, that 's true. " Matt replied.
After talking for about another hour everyone came back from lunch. Today was the day we would be at St. Thomas but we all decided that we were all going to stay on the ship. Everyone came back to the room and we all decided that we were all going to a teen club on the ship. We all went and sat in the bean bags next to a big TV.
" What do you wanna do? " Cam asked everyone.
" Spin the bottle? " Nash asked.
" Sure, why not. " everyone replied.
" Okay, the rules are no passes and you can only kiss the opposite gender. " Matt said in a game show host voice.
" Oh my god. " Ashlynn said laughing at Matt's imitation of a game show host.
Cameron got a bottle and we all sat down in a circle. Strangely it turns out that some of the other magcon guys were on the cruise also. They were Jack Johnson, Jack Gilinsky, Sammy Wilkinson, and Taylor Caniff.
All of the girls freaked out when we saw them but we kept it cool. The Jacks, Sammy and Taylor all joined the circle and we started playing. Sammy went first. Sammy spun the bottle and it pointed closest to Jordan. " I'm sorry Nash but I gotta do it. " Sammy said smirking.

Jordan's POV
Sammy spun the bottle and it was closest to me.
" I'm sorry Nash but I gotta do it. " Sammy said while smirking at me.
Sammy leaned over to me and kissed me roughly on the lips for about 5 seconds until Nash jokingly butted it.
" Okay okay that's enough Sammy. " Nash said laughing.
" Damn, Sammy's a really good kisser. " I whispered to Ashlynn who was sitting next to me.
The next person that spun the bottle was me. It landed on Sammy, what a coincidence. I leaned in to kiss Sammy and he also leaned in. Instead of me just kissing him, he kissed back. Wow. Sammy is a really good kisser. We both pulled away after a couple seconds.
" Aye, no tryin to steal my girl. " Nash said to Sammy while laughing.
" Nah bro it's just a game. " Sammy said.

Kat's POV
It was my turn to spin the bottle next. It coincidentally landed closest to Shawn. Before I could even start to lean in Shawn leaned over to me and kissed me on the lips. It lasted for about 8 seconds. We would have kept going but Jaycee yelled at us to get a room. Cameron told us that because this will be the last spin that whoever kisses who, they have to make out for 10 plus seconds.

Jaycee's POV
It was my turn to spin the bottle to kiss someone and it landed on Matt. Oh my god, Ashlynn is going to be so mad. Matt was sitting next to me on the right. I leaned to my right and pulled Matt's face in towards mine. Matt pulled my face in towards his. We kissed. For 10 seconds. It seemed different, not in a bad way, but not in a good way. Matt continued to kiss me until everyone counted up to ten. We both quickly pulled away and sat back into our seats.
" Hey, you okay? " I quietly asked Ashlynn.
" Yeah, it's just a game. " Ashlynn responded.
" Are you sure? " I asked.
" I'm sure. " Ashlynn said.