Chapter 36

Ashlynn's POV
Honestly I don't want Jaycee and Matt completely out of my life I just want to take a break from talking to them. Talking to them will just make the problem either worse or better but I don't wanna risk making the problem worse.
" You okay? " Dylan asked me.
" Um yeah. " I told him.
" It's gettin' pretty late, are you gonna go to bed soon? " Dylan said.
" I don't know. I share a room with Ashlynn. " I told Dylan.
" You would be able to sleep in my room, I share a room with two other guys from digi tour. " Dylan told me.
" Really who? " I said smiling.
" Hayes Grier and Sam Pottorf. " Dylan told me.
" Are you sure that i'd be able sleep in your room? " I asked Dylan.
" Yeah but don't be flirting with Hayes and Sam Pottorf, you're mine. " Dylan said.
I couldn't believe what Dylan just said to me. The Dylan Dauzat said that I was his. I was happy until I remembered that Matt practically cheated on me. I looked down at the floor.
" Ashlynn don't let Matt and Jaycee ruin your vacation. " Dylan said.
I could feel the tears forming in my eyes just thinking about what happened. I really thought that Matt was the one that I would be with forever and I thought that Ashlynn would be there for me throughout everything. I shouldn't have trusted them. I cried even more. I wiped the tears off of my cheeks and then hugged Dylan because he saw me crying.
" Come on, lets go back to my cabin. " Dylan said.
" Okay. " I replied while still crying.
Dylan brought me to his cabin and when we walked in we saw Hayes and Sam whacking each other with pillows. Dylan fake coughed o get their attention.
" Ooooo hello. " Hayes said.
" I'm Sam. " Sam said as soon as he saw me.
" I-I I'm Jaycee. " I said wiping the tears off of my cheeks.
" Yeah, we know who you are. You are dating Matt right? " Hayes added.
" Um uh, we broke up. " I told them as I tried not to start crying again.
After I told Hayes and Sam everything that happened between Matt, Jaycee and I they all tried to make me feel better by telling me what they don't deserve me and that I should just forget about them. I knew that I might be able to forget about Matt but not Jaycee. We are/were too good of friends for me to just forget about her. After we all talked about what happened we all were tired so we wanted to go to bed.
" Do you need anything so change into to sleep? " Dylan asked me.
" Um sure. " I said.
Dylan tossed me one of his baggy hoodies and I was already wearing yoga shorts so all I needed was a top to change into. I put on Dylan's hoodie and it smelled like the cologne that Dylan wore. I crawled into the big bed next to Dylan and I fell asleep in Dylan's arms. It was 11:47 when I fell asleep. I woke up at 8 o'clock the next morning, still with Dylan's arms wrapped around me.
" Hey, you up? " Dylan whispered in my ear.
" No I'm asleep still sorry. " I said laughing.
" Oh shut up. " Dylan said jokingly.
I got up and put my hair into a messy bun and then went to the buffet for dinner with Dylan.
After we got our food and sat down at a table for two from a distance I saw three people walking towards me. It was Jaycee, Jordan and Kat. Jaycee kept walking but Kat and Jordan stopped and said hey and then caught up with Jaycee. I thought that it was about time that I apologized to Jaycee for blowing up on her about her and Matt. After I was done eating my breakfast with Dylan I walked up to the girl's cabin. I took a deep breath and then knocked on the door. Soon after I knocked on the door Jaycee answered. She didn't say anything. She just looked at me with no emotions on her face.
" Listen Jaycee. I'm sor- " that was all I could get out of my mouth before Jaycee cut me off.
I was really suprised from what Jaycee said to me.