MYSTERIOUS BOY

Arine was getting ready for her school. She was in her last year. She wore her uniform which was neatly folded. 

Her uniform 

She gently stroke her golden-violet locks and decided to make a hairstyle today

She gently stroke her golden-violet locks and decided to make a hairstyle today. She took two loose strands from each side and twist them together. She clicked a skin colored Bobby pin to stick them together. She then two handful of hairs and rested on her forehead. She just smiled and wore her school shoes. 

Today was a humid day in jump City. Arine decide to remove her coat and only wear her shirt and tie. She grabbed her necklace and hid it underneath the uniform shirt. She took out her bag and decided to leave her room. 

Gar was waiting for Arine. He was preparing breakfast for her. Both father and daughter ate tofu to which Cyborg is highly ungrateful. Gar decided to make tofu bacon and tofu egg. Arine came in running and almost crashed in the door. 

"Good morning sweetie!" Gar greeted with his biggest smile. 

"Mornin'" Arine said hurriedly. She ate her breakfast in one breath and drank her milk too. 

"Bye Dad, I'll be at home in normal time and love you!" Arine quickly ran towards shore without giving anytime to Gar for saying goodbye. 

She was too late today. She quickly flew towards the land of city. The wind was fast, yet the weather was humid. She landed on the wooden poach and moved towards a large building which was assumed for Jump City High School. Her hairs were coordinate with wind as they swab happily with it. She stopped by the front gate. She noticed something unfamiliar. 

There was a tree, it's beautiful dark green leaves playing along the breeze. The oak bark standing still holding precious soft leaves. Before that tree stand a boy, same age as her. He was standing with his back facing Arine. He was in a light cotton T-shirt and black pants. He had charcoal colored hair which were floating with wind. His hands were in his pockets.  

Arine don't know why, but she could feel heat filling her cheeks. she was blushing? SHE WAS BLUSHING!! Arine quickly shook her head to hide the blush. It was odd, even for her. She never blushed after seeing a boy. Hell she had two good friends those are really handsome as friend. But, she never blushed for them. So why he? And, who is he? 

Arine was took out of her thoughts as she felt a slender hand on her shoulder. She turned and saw a bright skinned girl standing behind her, Her coal hair tied in a high ponytail and she wore the same uniform. Her eyes were darker than her hair but her skin was brighter than snow. 

"Hey Jessica!" Arine greeted her best friend with a friendly hug. 

"Hey babe!" Jessica tightly embraced her friend. 

"What'cha lookin' at?" she asked. 

Arine turned her head and to her surprise, the boy wasn't there. She release a silent sigh and turned smilingly at her friend. 

"Nothing, let's go before we got to detention!" 

And both girls ran inside the large building. 

Throughout her whole day, Arine had only one question in her mind.

WHY DID SHE BLUSHED WHEN SHE SAW THAT BOY???  

HAHA OK SO I KNOW THE QUESTION IS DUMB. AND I TRIED TO BUILT SUSPENSE. AND FROM WHAT I READ IN MY STORY, I TERRIBLY FAILED IN DOING THAT😔 SO ANYWAY DO ENJOY IT... AND I WILL BE WRITING A SUMMARY TOO OF WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN AS IT MAY BECOME A LITTLE HARD TO UNDERSTAND. TILL THEN, PEACE✌ AND LOVE💖

-peehoo