SNEAK-A-PEAK

(This is not a chapter.)

"W-What i-i-is happe-ning t-to us N-Noah?"

 I heard my sister ask. Her voice was trembling. Tears were constantly running down her pale cheeks as she looked at me with her big fearful blue-green eyes. 

I rushed towards her, ignoring my aching legs and body. My mind was still fizzy but I managed to wrap my sister's small trembling body in my large one. My own tears rested on her blonde head. 

I rock back and forth and waited till she was calm again. 

"I don't know, Nora." I finally said with a sigh. She hid her face in my chest and sobbed loudly. 

"Y-you know N-Noah. Please, t-tell me!" She demanded. I hugged her tighter. 

"Our beasts, Nora." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~~

It's been 10 years. Everyone are happy. Gar and Raven can't ask for a better life. Arine finally defeated her demon and is living her own life. And two new members came adding in their little family. 

Noah and Nora. 

Two sweet little twins and mischief maker of their family. 

But, what happens when this happiness doesn't last any longer. What if those two little members of family have to fight their monster as well. 

It's same. It's Arine's story. Just this time... 

Its Their Beasts.

OK SO I HAVE EVERYTHING SETTLE FOR ARINE DIARY AND I AM NO WHERE NEAR TO FINISH THIS SERIES. SO THIS IS A LITTLE SNEAK-A-PEAK OF IT'S SEQUEL! HOPE YOU LIKE IT!! AND DON'T WORRY. ARINE DIARY IS NOT FINISHED YET. WE HAVE A LONG WAY TO GO GUYS. AND I HOPE YOU WILL STAY WITH ME IN THIS ROLL COASTER JOURNEY OF ARINE AND HER UPCOMING SIBLINGS! PEACE AND LOVE ✌💖

-peehoo.