LET'S START

Taiyo's POV

Can this girl be anymore annoying? 

Arine is literally the most annoying girl I have ever met. I still can't understand why would Gods give such a big task to her!

I am not doing this willingly. I was ordered by the Gods to help her fight Trigon. She hasn't changed at all! Just the way I remembered. Annoying, innocent yet so feisty. I don't think she remembers me. 

'Of course she doesn't remember you! You have taken a disguise fool!' He told me and I rolled my eyes. 

'Yeah, I know that.' 

I might have taken a disguise, but I don't think that is the reason she doesn't remember. She just don't want to keep any memories of the place that took the only one she loved. She unintentionally forgot everything about Canada. 

'That isn't it, cabeza duro.' (Spanish: Dumb Head) 

'¡Cállate!' (Spanish: Shut up.) I yelled at him. If I had a choice to slaughter his neck, I would. 

'Pero eso significaría que tienes que matarte' (Spanish: But that would mean you have to slaughter yourself.) He smirked at me. 

I just ignored him. I know he only talks nonsense. 

"TAIYO!" Arine suddenly yelled making me flinch. This girl has a high pitch voice. 

"What?" I asked. She stared at me. What's up with her staring at me. I mean, I know I am handsome and all and that girls drool at me but staring is just creepy. 

"Yeah, like sneaking in a girl's room at midnight is not creepy at all." She said sarcastically. 

Wait, did I just... Forget it. 

"And just for your kind information utterly handsome ridiculous man I have been calling you for past 100000 years and you just won't answer." She said. It took me awhile to understand she meant she's been calling me for sometime and I wasn't listening. 

"Can't you talk without sarcasm?" I asked. She shrugged and amusement was clear in her eyes. 

"What can I say. It's in my blood." She said, pretending to pick her nails. I sighed. This girl sure will drive me crazy. 

"So, utterly handsome ridiculous man. Where are we going?" She asked. I rubbed my forehead in annoyance. 

"You will know." I told her. She sighed and shut up. Thank God!

I was teleporting us to the place where she needs to practice. It's actually in another dimension. The reason I didn't told her that was because I knew she would freak out if she knows I am taking her far away from her home. Well, anyone would. 

I sensed that we have reached the destination. I removed the black soul and we both landed on the soft grass. I landed on feet, and Arine... 

"Ow! My butt!" She whined and rubbed it. I chuckled. 

'She's crazy!

"So where are we?" She asked. She was still rubbing her butt. Maybe she landed too hard. 

"It's a place where you can practice." I said and shrugged. Arine narrowed her eyes at me. 

"And that place is...?" She asked again. I sighed, I need to tell her now. 

"Okay okay I brought you to an another dimension which is quite far from Earth. I made sure it's safe for us to train and yeah." I finished. Arine first just stood there, and then smiled. She walked towards the small cottage that was right in between the grass land. That is literally everything this dimension have. I have specially made this so that no other soul can enter. 

I didn't expected Arine to take this quite normally. I though she would lash out on me for not telling her truth. 

I smiled and followed her. Suddenly she stopped. 

'What?'

Before I knew it, I saw her running towards me as she tackled me on the ground. I was so shocked that I didn't moved a single muscle of my body. I stared at the ground with wide eyes. After I came over the shock, I noticed her siting right on top of me and looking like she was going to murder me in the cruelest way possible. 

"YOU BROUGHT ME TO AN ANOTHER DIMENSION!?" She yelled and twisted my arm. I winced. Her weight was enough but my arm! 

"Arine! Wha-What are you doing!?" I was having trouble breathing as she was literally crushing my poor belly. 

"WHY WOULD YOU DO SUCH A THING!?" She continued yelling and got distracted. I smirked through the grass. 

When I got the chance I quickly rolled us over so I was on the top of her. She let out a surprised squeak as I rotated us. Now I was on top of her, holding her forearms so that she can't escape. 

Suddenly, my smirk was gone. 

She.Looked.Heavenly.

Her long honey blonde hair were scattered all over the place, her body was a little sweaty and her big beautiful violet blue eyes stared at me in shock. Now to mention her T-shirt had gone a little down to I can see her perfectly developed breasts.

I still don't know what happened after this. But, I know I will regret that in future. 

I unexpectedly leaned closer until our lips were seriously centimeters away. I could smell her lavender and strawberry scent. I shifter my eyes from her eyes to her rosy plum lips. I saw her looking at mine too. 

I was so tempted to lean closer and just feel how soft those luscious lips were. But, I held myself. I kissed the side of her lips, trailed down to her neck. I felt her panting as she held a moan. I left a small kiss on her collar bone and leaned towards her ear, nibbling it softly.

"Don't do such a thing next time, sweetheart." I whispered softly and got of her. I knew she was shocked. I hid my own shock with a completely fake seriousness.

"Now get up." 

HELLO PEOPLE, I AM PEEHOO GAUR JOINED BY PEEHOO GAUR! AND TODAY WE ARE GOING TO UPDATE YET ANOTHER CHAPTER WHICH I HAVEN'T PUBLISHED IN A LONG TIME. 

YES, YES I TRIED COPING JABY KOEY. I HAVE BEEN WATCHING A LOT OF REACTION VIDEOS LATELY AND I JUST HAD TO WRITE IT. ANYWAYYY, HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS CHAPTER PLEASE DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT AND SERIOUSLY WRITING THIS WAS SO HARD!!! PEACE AND LOVE ✌💖

-peehoo.