BACK AT THE TOWER

Raven's POV

I was siting and sipping my herbal tea when Gar barged in. Looking all worried. His face held many emotions and I can feel he was scared. I frowned and placed my tea on the counter.

"What's wrong Gar?" I asked softly. He looked at me and his eyes held fear and tears. 

"A-Arine. She, s-she's not in her r-room!" He said in a frantic voice. 

"What? She might be in her bathroom." I said. Gar shook his head and tears continuously rolled down his cheeks. 

"She's not in her bathroom. She not on the roof. She's not in the Tower!" He told me. My eyes went wide. 

"What the hell are you talking about Gar!? How can she not be here!?" I yelled. Gar shook his head again and clutched his hair in frustration.

"My baby is not here Rae. I smelled her scent lingering on our balcony this morning and it was faint. She might have gone somewhere at night." He whispered.

"That's impossible! I went to the balcony in the middle of the night. She wasn't there! Although I sensed someon-" I stopped myself. Gar looked at me. 

"What?"

"Although, I sensed someone being there. I-I just thought it was my hallucination." I whispered. Can it be Ari? How stupid of me! I should've checked it! 

"We need to tell other Titans." Gar said and I nodded. He took out his communicator and told Nightwing to come in the common room as fast as possible. Gar was nodding onto something what Nightwing was saying but I wasn't paying attention.

'Raven how the hell did Arine got out of the Tower!?' 

DO YOU THINK I HAVE ANY IDEA!?

'It's so dangerous for her to be alone out there. We need to find her!'

"Rae, Nightwing and other Titans are coming. We will find her, Rae. Don't worry." Gar whispered to me, as he hugged me tightly. I nodded, but my tears didn't stop. 

Not so long after, Nightwing, Kori and Victor came in. 

"What did you found when you went inside her room?" Dick asked. Gar told her everything. 

"Friend, it will be alright. I am certain Arine is safe." Kori said softly, smiling at me. I so badly wanted to believe it. But, I can't help but think it was all my fault. Yesterday night, I had a feeling something bad is going to happen. So to clear my mind, I went to balcony...

*Flash Back*

My uneasiness did not settled when I changed my sleeping position. It was Dark outside and everyone in the Tower were asleep. I can hear Gar lightly snoring beside me. I sighed and got out of the bed, as quietly as possible. 

Once I was out, I slipped my slippers and made my way towards Gar's balcony. Honestly, I am so thankful that Gar decided to make this balcony. It's a nice spot to clear up your mind. I checked the call clock and it read "12:05"

Opening the balcony door, I was met with the cold gust of wind. Moon was shining brightly against the dark sky and stars were blinking. Moon's silver reflection lied down on the ocean making it glittery. 

I moved forward until I was at the end of it. I took a deep breath and stood there for a moment. So much is going on lately. I wanted Arine to have a normal life. She should worry about her homework and boyfriends in high school. Not her crazy demon grandfather who wants to destroy the world. 

I took another deep breath in order to calm my rapid heart. That's when I sensed something. 

'Something's not right.'

The emotions pouring out of that thing was very minimal, but it was there. I narrowed my eyes. 

I inspected the place around me, but there was no-one. I peeked down a little but all saw was island rocks. 

'Maybe, I am just overthinking?' 

Yeah, that's it. I was just over thinking. I shook the feelings away and slowly retreat towards the room and closed the balcony doors. 

*Flash Back End*

It was Arine. I am certain. I know that because even though I sensed the person was close, they were good at closing their emotions. Arine is trained in that. 

"Raven. Are you there?" I snapped out of my thoughts when Nightwing called out for me. 

"Yeah, yeah. What's wrong. Did you find something?" I asked. He shook his head. 

"I was going to ask you. Gar told me you sensed someone in the balcony yesterday night. Do you think it was Arine?" Dick asked me. I nodded.

"It was Arine." 

"But if she was there, why didn't you saw her?" Gar asked. Everyone were quiet for some time, when Vic spoke. 

"Gar! I remember doing the construction of the balcony, there were few iron rods that were under it. I wasn't able to smooth it out so I left it that way. Maybe she was hanging there? Because if she wanted to leave the Tower, the balcony is right above the infirmary!" 

My eyes went wide at his explanation. Oh God why didn't I thought of that!? 

"That's it friend Victor!" Kori said with excitement.

"Arine might've jumped from there and then left with a boat." Gar added. He was grinning.

"But, why would she leave?"

Back to square one. Gar's grin faded and his eyes again filled with sorrow. 

Why would she leave...? 

 OH POOR TITANS. I AM SURE YOU WOULD FIND HER. ALTHOUGH I THINK NOT SO SOO. TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK. VOTE AND COMMENT. LOVE AND PEACE ✌💖

-peehoo.