DEMON BROTHERS

Author's POV

The dark inside wherever she was did no help to Arine. She's been awake for she doesn't know how long, tied up-to a chair.

She groaned and tried to get comfortable with her sore arms and paining back. It's not easy to sit for hours in a back bent position.

Arine hasn't tried calling for anyone. Why? One, she doesn't know who's there and if it's some sort of wild creature, she doesn't want to get eaten. Two, if it turns out to be Slade, she's not in a position to have a ridiculous argue with that crazy masked man. She was already losing her mind and talking to him won't help.

But now, she's done.

"IF YOU ARE THERE I SWEAR ONCE YOU OPEN MY ARMS FREE YOU ARE NOT LIVING ANOTHER SECOND ON THIS EARTH!"

Arine yelled at top of her lungs.

"WHO DO YOU THING YOU ARE!? TYING ME UP TO A CHAIR FOR HOURS! DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW MUCH MY BACK AND ARMS HURT! NOT TO MENTION MY FOOT. LOOK, I HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH YOU KIDNAPPING ME BUT YOU COULD'VE AL LEAST WAITED UNTIL I WAS NOT BAREFOOT? I UNDERSTAND WHOEVER YOU ARE, THAT YOU MIGHT'VE BEEN ORDERED TO KIDNAP ME. BUT BUDDY, RIGHT NOW IT'S ONLY THE TWO OF US, OR MAYBE THREE, OR FOUR... I DON'T KNOW, WE ONLY HAVE EACH OTHER! YOU DON'T WANT ME TO GET MAD BECAUSE IT'S NOT PRETTY WHEN I GET MAD!"

She waited for someone to reply. When not a single sound came, she sighed and started again.

"I KNOW YOU ARE THERE!" She yelled again.

"IF YOU DON'T REPLY TO ME I WILL START SINGING!" She threatened and prayed for someone, anybody, to reply. But, no-one did. She took deep breaths.

"I HAVE A STORY. ONCE WHEN I WAS A KID, I BROKE MY NEIGHBOR'S CAR'S DOOR. MY NEIGHBORS WERE ON A HOLIDAY IN AUSTRALIA. I JUST RAN AWAY AND NEVER TOLD ANYBODY. WHEN THEY RETURNED, THEY FREAK OUT AND ASKED WHO DID THAT. I WAS NOT A LIER BUT I WAS SCARED THAT I MIGHT GET SCOLDED SO I DIDN'T TOLD ANYONE. AFTER FEW DAYS OF THIS INCIDENT THEY CAME OUR HOME. AND-"

"Say, Brother let's eat her. She's annoying!"
She finally heard a voice. Arine smiled, but quickly frowned when she realized what he said.

"You know we can't. If it wasn't for the order, I would've killed her a long time ago."

"HEY!" She yelled again. She heard both voices groan in displeasure.
"I liked her better when she was passed out." One of them stated.

"COME OUT YOU LITTLE PIECE OF JUNK! UNTIE ME OR I WILL LOSE MY CALM, NOW!!" Arine yelled like a maniac, making her messy blonde hair flew in front of her face.

Just then, two figures emerged from the shadows. They were big, lion like creatures, but with mammoth teeth on the left side of their mouth. One creature had light brown fur and other's was a little darker in shade. Their bodies were large, compared to their head and ended up slim towards the tail. The tail had sharp knife like structure that c
could slice open a rock. Both shared same glowing red eyes

Arine narrowed her eyes, challenging. She wasn't scared of these vile creatures. She was more than capable to destroy them in a blink of an eye. She could've used her powers, but the rope she was tied up prevented her from using them.

"Look brother, she wants to fight." One of them laughed saying this. Arine growled in anger, making them snap their head towards her.

"Is she some sort of animal?" The one with lighter fur asked. The other one shrugged.

"Enough talking!" Arine's voice was unusually strong and dominating. For a second, she was shocked herself at how she sounded. Something was wrong.

"This girl. Who do you think you are huh? Just because you're your grandfather's princess doesn't mean I won't attack you." One of them growled towards her. She growled back.

"Shut up and untie me!" She yelled, frustrated.

"And what if we don't." One of them mocked her. Suddenly, Arine's eyes glow with rage. And what happened next, she has no idea.

One minute she was siting on an old wood chair, tied up with ropes and sore body, and the next she was on top of these two creatures, breathing in and out heavily.

Both of them stated at her in shock. Her once beautiful violet-blue eyes were glowing blood red with rage. Her innocent face was shifted into one of those murderous expressions and her hair flew every now and then.

Scared would be an understatement. They were terrified, horrified, petrified, frightened and what not. If they could, they would piss in their pants. After few moments of her heavy breathing, it was as if she broke out of some trance and clutched her forehead.

"W-what just happened?" Arine asked her eyes stopped glowing and her face became normal. She pressed her hand against her forehead with a frown settled. She opened her eyes and gasped. She was surprised on their position and more surprised at how she got there.

All three of them just stared at each other, having no absolute idea to what do.

"Uh I guess this is the part where you run away?" One of them said, out of blue.
"Oh," Arine said, dumbfounded. "I guess I'll take my leave then."

She quickly got of those two and slowly backed away. Both brothers got up to their feet and stared at her, waiting for her to run.

"Won't you stop me?" She asked. They both looked at each other and made a "Meh" expression and shrugged.

"Ookayyyy then, I'll just go now." She said slowly walking away from both of them.

"Hey!" One of them yelled. Arine quickly turned and smiled. Maybe they'll fight with her now?

"The exit's that way!" He yelled again, pointing towards her right. She made an "O" face and gave them a thumbs up, which they returned.

"I'm going now!" She yelled at them one last time and ran towards her right. Once she was out, she looked around her. It looked somewhere on the Earth. Somewhere in the mountains. The place she was held hostage was a dark and deep cave and once she got out she was greeted with a beautiful scenery with waterfall, the land filled with green. The air had those misty foresty smell which made her smile a little. She looked over her shoulder and her smile grew bigger.

'Morons.'