A RAVEN'S PROPHECY

Arine was still unconscious in the medical bay of Titans Tower. Kori was sitting next to her. Holding her hand like a mother and wished for those wonderful full eyes of hers to open. 

Vic was running some tests on her, although he knew he didn't have to, but he want to make sure she was OK! 

Garfield and Richard were talking on the other end of the room. 

"Why would that happen again? I don't want her to go through the pain Raven went through!" Gar was worried. Really worried!

"Gar I know you want to keep Arine safe. So does we. Just relax and we will find a way out of it, OK?" Richard ensured. 

Not in the mood of more argument, Gar nodded slowly. He glanced at the girl sleeping peacefully on the bed. She did look peaceful, just like her Mother. 

Even in this type of situation. He can't help but think how much Raven and Arine were alike. 

Arine did had blonde hairs and peach skin but her features were brightened by the highlights from her mother. She was just as beautiful as a goddess would be. He can't help but thank Raven for all trouble she went through to raise such a wonderful child.

"How's she holdin' up Cy?" He hadn't used that nickname in awhile now. 

"She is fine Gar, she just needs some rest." Vic assured with an encouraging smile 

"Imma leave now, k? You stay here and keep an eye on her." Gar nodded. 

Kori, Richard and Vic soon left Gar and Arine alone in the med bay. He sighed and walked towards the bed she was sleeping. He took her small and delicate hand in his large and rough one. 

"Ari, it's time you know, what you are and who your mother was. You do know you are a quarter demon but not just a simple demon sweetie. Your mom's Father is the most cruel and dreadful demon. Who enslaved multiuniverse, Trigon the Terrible. He is your grandfather. 

"You mom was bound to do a prophecy. The prophecy was. 'The Gem Is Born To Evil's Fire. It Comes To Claim, It Comes To Sire. End Of All Things Mortal' I know pretty stuff to understand right?!-" he gave a dry chuckle to himself, "It means that on her 16th birthday she had to turn in a portal for Trigon, so that he can come and claim the Earth. Your mother did complete the prophecy and we saved her

"But we knew that Trigon wasn't going to end so easily. He will come back, with some more stronger. And honey, it's you. You are gifted by God's and he wants that gift of yours to use for himself. But don't worry, your dads gonna protect you." 

He gently kissed her hand and when we looked up, he saw a wide eyed Arine. He gave her hand a squeeze which ensured her that what he said, he means it. She squeezed shut her eyes and what she said after that, Garfield was both Scared and Proud. 

"I am going to do what is right for this world, and that means, never working with him!" 

SORRY! SHORT ONE BUT HEY I DID UPDATE EARLY AND IT WAS IMPORTANT ONE. SO THATS ALL DOR NOW AND PROMISE NEXT ONE WILL BE BIGGER THAN THIS. BYE! PEACE AND LOVE✌💖

-peehoo.