ARINE DEMON

It was late night. I was walking down the corridor towards my room. Before I reach my door, I decided to pay a visit to Ari. She must be tired after everything she's going through. She might need comfort.

As I reach her door. I heard soft snoring. She must be asleep. I quickly opened the door and took a glance. She indeed was asleep. 

I silently closed the door and leaned against it. Why? Why is my child suppose to suffer? I won't let Trigon come near her. And I am sure enough that Arine is strong enough to protect her too. But, those marks. They were same as Raven. Trigon will force her to become portal. 

I quickly got up and laced towards my door. What will I do? How will I help her? I can't let her suffer! If only Raven was here to help...

Great! Just great! I thought finally my life will be good. But NO! God just can't see me happy, can he? Man, what will I doo!? 

I was standing outside my room. I sighed. Let's think about something else. Hmm... What would Raven do right now? Probably make sarcastic remarks and went to sleep. She must be the funniest yet most serious person you will ever met. 

I lay down on my side mattress and drifted to sleep while dreaming of her... 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You did this to me!" She screamed at me.

"I will never love you again!" 

No... Don't say this way! 

"You are the worst father ever! You never wanted Arine. She is just a baggage on you!"

No! I love her! She is my little girl... 

"You just wish she leaves you alone! So that you can hurt her, just like you did to me!" 

No! I am sorry. Plz... I love you! 

"Too late Logan because... I hate you"

"DAD WAKE UP!" 

My eyes shot open as sweat rolled from my forehead. Where am I? Was it all a dream...? 

"Dad... Are you okay?" She asked me. 

I looked up that her worried eyes. I made her worried. She hates me. I know that! 

"I am sorry." I whispered.

"Hey... There's nothing to be sorry of. I love you Dad. Tell me, did you had a bad dream?" 

When she said she loves me, my heart just melted. I know she wasn't lying. She truly loves me. 

"I love you too baby." I said as I hugged her close. She is my baby. My child. I will always love her

She is just a baggage on you! 

Her voice rang in my head. No! She is not a baggage on me! She is my child. She will never be too much... 

You just wish she leaves you alone! So that you can hurt her, just like you did to me!

She spoke again. No! Never! I never wished to hurt you! I searched for you. I was crazy for you Raven! Why can't you see that... I love you

Too late Logan because... I hate you

"Dad?" 

I didn't noticed that I was crying until she spoke. 

"You okay? You don't need to tell me if you don't want to." She asked softly.

I nodded my kissed her hair.