IT ALL HAPPENED SO FAST

Back At The Tower 

Gar's POV

I am going to pass out. I am going to have a heart attack. I am going to die. I will unless my baby girl is back with me. I feel like someone just crushed my soul. My head hurts, my heart hurts, my body hurts, my stomach hurts. Everything inside and outside my body hurts and all I see is red. My Beast is dying to come out. To find his pup. 

God save that guy who was in my baby's room because he has no idea what's coming for him. He thought he was smart but somehow camera caught one of their conversations. I felt so much anger in me that I didn't even knew existed. 

First of all, this guy breaks in my daughter's room. Then he talks to her and then she BLUSHES! 

I am pacing in my room and Raven sat next to me with a neutral face. Well, I can't blame her. I've been rambling about how torturously I will kill that son of a female dog! 

(Sry guys but I can't cuss in my book 😂)

"Gar how long do you intend to stay this way?" Rae asked. I looked at her. 

"As long as Arine is out." 

I can't believe she just trusted some random dude and went to god knows where with him. She should've told me or Raven. How many times have I told her not to talk to strangers! 

"For God's sake Gar! We know he is no harm. I know him." What Raven said froze me. She... knows him? I looked at her with wide eyes. 

"How-"

"Do you think I am stupid? That I would be siting with such calm when my daughter is out there in danger? Gar, I know and trust Ian. He might not know that but I know he has been Arine's gradian angel. He was assigned to protect her Gar! As much as that boy thinks he can restrain his emotions, I still felt him. There was a reason I never panicked when I knew he was visiting her. I knew it was for her own sake. He knows something that I don't. He is a professional demon hunter. I just didn't excepted Arine to disappear and that's why I freaked out. But as soon as I saw that CCTV footage, I knew my baby's safe." Raven finished in one breath. 

"Why didn't you told me?!" I asked, started feeling angry. She always left me out!

"Ian wanted to make sure no-one knows about what he's planning. That's why I kept my mouth shut." She said calmly.

"But you could've told me!" I yelled. She was taken aback first, but fired back at me.

"And what exactly would I say?" She asked. Her voice dropped low in a dangerous tone. I narrowed my eyes at her.

"That Ari is in danger! For God's sake she's my DAUGHTER!" I yelled again. 

"Oh really? I never thought of that." Raven said sarcastically.

I might be angry, but I somehow felt relieved knowing that Arine is not in harm. My Beast calmed down a bit. A release deep breaths.

"Look Gar, I know you are worried about Ari, but you have to trust me on this one. You trust me, right?" Rae asked gently, cupping my face in her smooth pale hands looking deep into my eyes. Not able to form words, I simply nodded. 

Rae smiled and pecked my lips. I blushed a little. She saw that and chuckled.

"Trust me Gar. Everything is okay." 

Ian's POV

I felt bad for her. Don't think that I am pitying her or something. I genuinely feel bad. I mean if I was in her shoes, I would've reacted pretty dramatically. She was able to manage so much information.  

And what I said to her was completely true. She's not weak nor pathetic. She's the strongest girl I have ever met. I know that her mother is her idol and she wants to become just like her but the difference is that she is more powerful than her. No-one can ever compare to her.

Arine went to bed few hours ago. It's pretty dark outside and I wasn't sleepy, so here I am siting on my bed and staring on the wall.

'Entonces, ¿qué vamos a hacer ahora?' (So, what are we going to do now?)

I have no idea.

Everything is just so messed up and I feel like my mind would blow up any moment. Trigon hasn't been in my mind for a long time now. He is a mastermind and only he knows what goes inside that rotten brain of his.

'¿Y si está planeando un ataque?' (What if he's planning an attack?)

I don't know. Trigon is good at secrets. And-

*BOOM*
"Agh!"

I quickly jumped off my bed and ran towards the sound. It came from Arine's room.

"ARINE!" I yelled and threw open her room, only to find a mess.

'Oh no no no no!'
There was something written on the wall in red.

TIME'S UP