REMEMBERING OLD TIMES

Dear diary-

Today I will be officially an adult. YUP! I am turning 18. Dad is way too excited. Even more excited than me. I can still remember the joy on his face when I told him I was his daughter. And the surprise on Titans face when we told them truth... 

Flashback 

"Guys! We have an important thing to tell you!" Gar shouted as they entered the common room. 

"You G what's important thing dude?" the half robotic man asked as he paused the game he and Aoscourt were playing. 

"I found.... My daughter!!!" 

Titans were caught off guard. Kori dropped the new tamaranean dish she was preparing. Mari actually didn't know what was happening so she just started at her mother's statue pose. Cyborg's human eye went wide and his face show multiple emotion. Nightwing was removing sketch pens from the window and was so shocked, he almost fell in the sea. Terra, was the most shocked one. Her fat and plump body was situated on the couch and her face was total horrified. 

"W-who is-is she?" All four Titans asked at the same time. 

Garfield smiled widely and Arine waved at them happily. 

The Titans were now looking at her in confusion that translates to , 'She is your daughter? Ha good one!' Everyone wanted to laugh but their sounds were stuck in their throat 

 Gar knew that confused look so he started explaining. "Yep Arine is my daughter. Now you may ask that why is she not green?" All Titans just nod. 

"You see. I had blond hair and tanned skin before I turned green. My DNA might have changed to green because of sakutia disease but my genes were untouched. So my children will be passed my genes but not my DNA structure. That's why Arine has blond hair with Violet strips. Blond came from me and Violet came from Raven. Her skin tone is Tan plus paled. And her eyes are kinda more on Raven. She looks so much like her Mother that when I first saw her I mistaken her for being Raven. You can take a look at her powers also. See, she can do telekinesis stuff like Raven and shape shifting like me. But, Her weather powers were a gift by God for mine and Raven's good deeds. Any questions?" Gar ended.

"Where is friend Raven?" Kori asked after a moment of shock wave. 

Arine and Gar looked at each other and than smiled a sad smile. They turned to Kori and Arine softly said. "She is... resting in peace."

Flashback end

Terra is still shocked. Even after two years of telling the truth. I started going to high school after my dad's request. When things come to my dad, he is acting like a typical teenage girl's father. He always ask questions when I come home late. He forbids me from wearing short cloths when I am with boys. Oh and when talk goes to boys. He become overly protective. I remember when I brought my first boy friend (literally a friend that was boy. Not a boyfriend! Mind you) 

Flashback 

"Hey dad I'm home! And I brought a guest with me. " Arine entered the common room with a boy taller than her. He had golden shinning hair as Arine. His eyes were deep blue like lapis lazuli. His skin tone was fair and he had some freckles on top of his nose. His jaw line was perfect and he was smiling brightly showing his pearl teeth. The boy was really handsome. 

Gar gave a strong hug to his daughter. Arine choked for air before Gar end the hug of death. Gar stare at the boy, not sure why his girl was hanging with him. Arine tried to cheer up the tensed air between Gar and her friend.

"Dad, this is Nick. He is my classmate and my good friend. I brought him here for a project which we have to do together since we are partners." Arine said as she thought that all her father's doubts were clear.

Gar flashed a fake smile which was enough for Arine. She turned to Nick and spoke, "Nick, this is my Dad, Garfield Logan AKA The changelling. He is member of Titans just like me." She said smiling her regular sweet smile. Gar fake smiled again, "Ari, Kori was looking for you. She might be in need for some help. You go I will accompany our guest." Gar said in a low yet cheerful sounding voice. Arine shoot him a confuse shot. But then shrugged and start looking for Kori. 

Garfield stood there smiling his fake smile until he cannot see Arine in his radius. His smile turned into a dangerous look. Nick was a little confuse of what was happening. Garfield was taller than Nick and that scared him most as he can any moment attack him. Garfield spoke in a low and husky voice sending chills through his spine. "So, young man. Tell me what is your relationship with my daughter?" 

"Nothing more than friends, s-sir." Nick stuttered as sweat formed on his forehead.

Gar raised his brow and asked, "Really?" still sounds really scary.

"Yes sir!" Nick said shaking from fear. 

Gar took the information and after a min or two he smiled. Not fake but simple. "Cool then, feel free to call me Gar!" 

Flashback end

Nick is still scared of him, but not too much. Dad is way too overprotective. So this is enough I think. Gotta go dad's waiting for cake cutting. Bye!

-Arine

SO THIS IS THE FIRST CHAPTER OF ARINE DAIRY. HOPE YOU LIKE IT. AND I WILL TRY UPDATING AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

-Peehoo