TRAINING

Arine stared at Taiyo as if he grew a second head. Taiyo sat calmly on her bed and waited for her to respond. After a moment of disbelief, she finally replied.

"No way in hell I am leaving with you!" She yelled at his face. He sighed. 

"I knew you would say this. Look, to have that special training, you have to focus and there are a lot of distractions here Arine. No-one, let me tell you, no-one can help you in this situation. Not even your mother. If you want to stay alive than you have to make a choice. Either come with me, or die. So,?" 

Arine couldn't believe her ears. 

"So, you mean to say if I don't train with you properly, I might-"*gulp*"-die?"  He nodded.

"Pretty much." He said casually. Arine really wanted to rip his head off right now. 

"How can you be so calm in such situations!?" She practically shouted, but not too loudly. He sighed yet again. 

'This is getting nowhere' He thought. 

"Look, this might be a big decision for you. I'll give you a day to think about this okay? And please, make a right choice. Billions of lives depend on your this single decision." Taiyo said with all seriousness in him. 

Arine POV

Just tell me WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON!!?!?!!?!!!!!!??!!?? 

Here in my room is a guy 'Not to admit a super hot one' 'SHUT UP!' 

Now where we? 

Yes, so there is a guy in my room who I just met few weeks ago. Saying that he had known and fought Trigon the terrible multiple times and know him very well. He is asking me to leave with him for some "training" and giving me a chance to decide in a day. Not to mention I might DIE if I not leave with him! 

Okay everything is alright. Nothing wrong. You'll be fine. Everything will be fine. All is well.

'AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!' I literally internally screamed. I sooo freaked out! SOMEONE PLEASE WAKE ME UP NOW! ANYONE, MY ALARM? MY MOM? DAD? JUST ANYONE PLEASE!!! 

Oh yeah, Taiyo left few minutes ago, saying he has some "work" to do. I had to control my self from eye rolling and rambling right in front of him. That'll be most embarrassing. Agh why did I even met him? How did he knew where I lived? Oh yeah, I am one of the Titans 'eye roll'. But still, how did he-

Wait a second. WAIT A FREAKING SECOND!

HOW THE HECK DID HE ENTERED IN THE TOWER!? 

It's highly secured and no-one else Titans members can enter or else the alarm would've went off. Oh my God no! No no no no no! 

HE'S A GHOST! 

Don't think I am crazy. How would he have entered if he wasn't a ghost? I saw in many horror films that ghosts can go through stuffs. But, he touched me. 

'Don't forget the sparks it left.' I can seriously punch in her face right now. 

'Just never get serious okay. I wonder would world end if you act seriously for ONES!' 

Now, back to where we were. If he's not a ghost. Then, what is he? 

My hard stretched yawn bought me out of my daydream, nightdream? Whatever. I decided to sleep and think about this tomorrow. Hopefully I will get good dreams to distract me from all of this nonsense.

'Yes dream of Taiyo and his hot body.'

And like that, I slept with a black eye. Don't worry, I just punched myself to get my thoughts shut and I am absolutely NOT CRAZY! 

(NEXT DAY) 

He brought me close to his hard and broad chest and God his abs! I can literally feel them even not without touching them. 

I can feel his hot minty breathe on my neck, sending shivers through my spine. This is just sooo hot!

He left ghost kissed on my neck and collarbone, earning a moan from me. He trailed up to my ear and nibbled my earlobe.

'Arine.' He breathed against my ear and boy I swear if he wants holding me I wouldn't be standing right now. 

'Arine.' He said again, this time more louder than a whisper. 

'Arine' 'Arine' 'Arine'

"ARINE!!" I was abruptly brought out of my thoughts when someone screamed in my ear. 

Oh you just did not did that! No-one ever wakes me up and get away with it! I punched that fool's face who woke me up and after opening my eyes and getting a clear vision, I realized I made a mistake.

"DAD!?" I shrieked and jumped off the bed. My Dad was holding a bloody nose. Ow, that must have hurt. 

"Dad, I am so sounding sorry I thought if was some grouch waking me up form my awesome slumber, not to mention an incredible dream and I just had to punch it and I swear I didn't knew it was you if I knew I wouldn't have punched you. Like seriously what type of daughter am I? Punching my Dad's nose? I am a terrible daughter oh Dad-" 

Dad roared with laughter and I nervously looked at him, hoping he wasn't mad. 

"Sweetie, I'll never be mad at you." Oops guess I said that out loud. 

"And I wasn't planning to wake you up until I realized you were drooling over your pillow."

I glanced at the abandoned pillow on my bad and indeed it was wet. Was I rally drooling. 

"Yes." I really need to stop speaking my thoughts aloud. 

Dad got up and walked towards my door. 

"Now get ready before your mom comes. And trust me, if you punched her instead of me. You know what will happen." He winked and walked out. I threw my pillow at the door. 

I them smiled. My classic old Dad. Just when I was about to get up, memories of last night came rushing. Oh lord. 

'Taiyo!' 

HEYA FELLOWS. I KNOW I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN FOREVER AND YOU HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO BE MAD AT ME. THOUGH I REALLY ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER. I DECIDED TO ADD SOME COMEDY AND IMPROVE MY SAD WRITING STYLE TO MORE CHEERFUL ONE. I LIKED IT. HOPE YOU LIKE IT TOO. PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT. PEACE AND LOVE ✌💖

-peehoo