DIARY ENTRY 2

Dear Diary

Today, me and Dad are going to visit Mom's grave. It's in Canada so I will teleport all of us (all Titans) to the graveyard. Dad is really nervous. He is thinking what he will say to Mom. I am telling him he just need to relax. But he won't understand. Dad and all Titans (except Terra of course) are also getting ready to meet her. I am trying really hard to plaster a smile on my face, but underneath that smile, is my sadness and grief making their nests. Oh how I can give anything to bring her back. My Mom was there for me whenever I needed her. She used to wake up all nights trying to comfort my salty tears. But, I wasn't the tree when she needed me. Busy with my so called friends, I abandoned my first best friend and let her suffer alone. I let the depression slowly absorbing her. If only I could go back and held her in my arms, running my hands soothingly in her slick hairs, repeating everything will be fine, even if it was only a lie. But, I didn't do it. I didn't comfort her and now I am suffering. 

Even after repeating my apologies to her, I don't feel like she apologized me. Anyway, today, I will thank her for giving me that beautiful gift she gave me on my birthday. I am happy I found my Dad. But I would be happy to bring her back. 

Oh God if you exist. Just grant me a gift. Give me my Mom back. Please. 

-Arine

OK SMALL CHAPTER. AND I DON'T HAVE A LOT TO WRITE IN HERE TOO, SO ENJOY. PEACE AND LOVE✌

-peehoo