BIRTHDAY

today was Arine's birthday. Whole Tower was decorated with Violet and yellow balloons. The common room was covered with blue and white colored carpet and the walls were painted like sky (temporary). Her cake was simple. She said she don't want to make things too girly. Kori and Mari were in Kori's old room. Arine was getting ready for her birthday party. 

Her outfit (I don't know how to describe it so picture is below) 

Her hairstyle 

She was looking so pretty in that dress and hairstyle

She was looking so pretty in that dress and hairstyle. Her heels were the same color as her dress. Her beautiful wisdom eyes were shinning just like her golden hairs. 

Arine also invited her friends. Jessica, Arine's best friend, Jerry, Nick (same boy from first chapter), Dennis and Mini. 

Her father was quite conscious as his daughter invited two boys. Except of that, whole party was awesome. There was some drinks as well cause all were 18 and 18+. 

They played some games as well. At the end of party, all were terribly tired. Arine's friends left after the part ugh settled. They gave her their presents and wishes before leaving. 

Now only the Titans living in the Tower were left. Mari was too tired to stay awake. She was peacefully sleeping in her princess room. Aoscourt was helping his father and his uncle cleaning the mess. Gar, for being birthday girl's father was sitting and commanding what to do. 

Arine was in her room changing in her pajamas. She slowly removed dress and heels from her body. She hanged dress on a hanger and heels on the right side of her cupboard. Her pajamas was a light blue colored cotton shorts and white cotton tank top. Currently she was sitting near her dresser trying to open her hairstyle. Her hairs were tangled miserably. She gently stroke her golden-violet locks. 

After a minute or two her hairs were back to normal. She smiled and head towards the common room. She wore her slippers and got out of room. Suddenly, out of nowhere, she felt wind moving towards the roof. She shrugged it off and went towards the lift. 

"Gar, you should help us. We three can't do it alone!" Nightwing was already tired but he was totally pissed of by how Gar was acting.

"Nah, I'm good." Gar was teasing an already pissed of Nightwing.