IAN HERNANDEZ

Arine's POV

"Ow, so much work for today!" I said as I dramatically fell on the soft grass. Taiyo rolled his eyes at my comment and sat next to me. 

"You are so dramatic, you know that?" He said. 

"You are such a bummer, you know that?" I mimicked his deep voice at him. His eyes narrowed.

"God you are annoying as hell!" He mumbled something so that I can't hear it, but I did anyway thanks to my super strong ears.

I gasped and slapped his shoulder.

"Is this the way to talk to a beautiful lady like me?" I said. He just shook his head and stood up. I crossed my legs as I sat and looked at him in confusion.

"I can't keep it from you anymore." He said. I furrowed my brows. What is he talking about? Oh my goodness. Is he working for Trigon!?

I gasped and said, "You are working for Trigon, aren't you! Oh God I should've known!" 

Taiyo didn't understood first then suddenly realization spread on his face.

"What!? No of course not!" He said and took a deep breathe. "Look, I am not working for Trigon and I am not going to harm you, if you are thinking that." 

"Then what is it?" I asked. Taiyo ran his hands through his hair and sighed. And what happened next, I wasn't excepting that. 

He mumbled something under his breathe and slowly his appearance started changing. His usual raven black hair turned Ombre. His coal black eyes started changing into pair of blue grey. He changed, completely. 

I just stood there. My eyes wide open and mouth agape. I am pretty sure my eye balls popped out of my socket. I know him. 

He looked at me and smiled. 

"Hey Arine." He said. His voice was different as well. Instead of his regular husky and rigid voice, it was soft and calm. 

"Who are you?" I whispered. His smile didn't left his face as he spoke, "You know who I am mi cielo." 

'Mi cielo

There was only one person who used to call me that...

(Yes, I know I am giving a lot of flash back these day but I can't help it!!

*Flash Back.*

He was siting on his chair, looking at the peppy blonde girl laughing and giggling along her friends. Her violet-blue eyes were lit and they shone green whenever she spoke. He was conflicted, whether to talk to her or not. 

"Damn it!" 

Finally, he decided to go and introduce himself. He walked towards her table. All her friends looked at him an started gawking. But, his eyes were fixed on a certain blonde head. Once he was there, he started.

"Hey," He said. All girls said hey in an unison, all except her.

"You are new, right?" He heard a girl ask. He looked at her and saw her blushing. He internally rolled his eyes.

'Act cool. Don't let her be suspicious.' 

"Yes, I am new here. Nice to meet ya'll." He said. He again looked at her, and she was looking at him. 

"Can I talk to you?" He finally asked. Her eyes went wide and she started looking around her. She turned to him again and pointed towards herself. "Me?" She said in her honey dripping voice. He smiled and nodded. 

"Oh o-ok." She stuttered and got up from her seat. She waved at her friends and followed him. 

"What's your name?" He asked. She smiled, "Arine." 

"Hi Arine. I just wanted to know my classmates better. Thought I start with you." He lied. He didn't wanted to know his classmates. He didn't even care about them. He just wanted to talk to her. 

Her eyes brightened and her smile widened. 

"That's nice. I hope you make lots of friends." She said and stuck her hand out. He smiled and shook it.

"Thanks." He said. She furrowed her brows. He turned to leave when she called out for him. 

"Wait! You didn't told me your name." She said. He raised his eye brows.

"Oh how rude of me, mi cielo. My name's..."

*Flash Back End

"Ian.." 

SORRY GUYS BUT THIS IS JUST A SHORT CHAPTER FOR TAIYO'S TRUE IDENTITY. I PROMISE THE NEXT CHAPTER WOULD BE LONGER. HOPE YOU LIKE IT THOUGH. PLEASE MAKE SURE TO VOTE AND COMMENT. PEACE AND LOVE ✌💖

-peehoo.