NOT HERE!?

Gar's POV

I stretched my arms, yawning loudly. My eyes are still narrowed and are adjusting to the sunlight. 

I looked around the room and saw Rae still asleep. Wait, she's still sleeping? She must be tired. I shrugged and carefully removed myself from bed, so that i don't wake her up. I glanced at my table clock and it read 7:00 am. 

Wow, I woke up early today. I decided to get fresh and then go to Arine. She must be awake by now. Maybe? If not, then I have to wake her up. She's sleeping too much lately and that's disturbing her routine. 

-Time Skip-

I furiously rubbed the towel on my head to dry my hair. Washing hair is a big task. I can't understand how girls do it. 

I entered my room and saw bed neatly made and Raven wasn't there. 

 'She must be in the kitchen'

I walked towards the balcony and placed my wet towel there. The sun was burning but thanks to the shade my balcony had, I wasn't on fire. I smiled at the glistening sea water. It's always so peaceful just standing here and watch the ocean reflecting the hot sun. 

I took deep breaths. 

'Wait a second.' 

Something isn't right. I sniff, trying to make out the foreign smell. It's very familiar. I sniff and walked further and smell became a little stronger as I stood at the edge of the balcony. I smelled in again. Lavender and strawberry.

'Arine' 

Only Arine has this combination of lavender and strawberry. But, why is Arine's scent here? And it's not strong. It's, fading. 

I closed the balcony's door and made my way towards Ari's room. I knocked gently and waited for the door to slide. 

But, it didn't. 

I knock twice, thrice, even four times. But, she didn't opened the door. Now, I am freaking out. Why is Arine not opening her door? She is normally asleep till now so no way she went out of here? I knocked one last time, harshly. 

When she didn't respect, I punched the code of her room and saw as her door slide open. The room was dim and the curtains were closed. I walked in slowly and saw a figure inside the covers. 

I smiled.

God, she gave me a heart attack. I opened the curtains and allowed the sunlight to reach in the room. I walked towards the bed and sat down on it. 

I creased her head, but it was strangely soft. I furrowed my brows. Why am I not able to catch her scent? It's suppose to be strong, but it's merely there. 

"Arine?" I slowly called out for her but she didn't bulge. I gently peeled of the covers and gasped. 

'She was not there.' 

(The night Arine ran away) 

 Arine's POV

I finally reached the coast of the city. Gosh, rowing a boat is not easy. My arms are hurting so much. 

I whimpered. I can't feel them anymore. I wanted to cry. Like, really cry. What if I am never able to feel them again? Oh my God then they have to cut my hands off. I have saw that in movies. No! I love my hands. Oh God that did I agreed to this. I shouldn't have ran away! And now I will die here, all alone and Trigon will take over the world and-

"Do you even shut up?" An oddly familiar husky voice said. I turned with wide yes and saw Taiyo standing right next to me with a bored expression on his face. 

'Was I rambling out loud?' 

"Yes, yes you were." He said. 

"You weren't suppose to hear that!" I whisper-yelled. No, he wasn't.

"If you didn't wanted me to listen, you shouldn't have said that so loud to all the world to listen." He said, teasing me. I pouted. 

"It's rude to tease people." I said. He laughed. 

"I don't care." He said, smirking. Oh biscuits that smirk! 

"Stop smirking." I blurted out. His smirk fell and he stared at me. 

"What?" He asked confused. I rolled eyes internally.

"I said stop smirking, it's annoying." I said, teasing him. Take that! He smirked, AGAIN! 

"It's rude to tease people." He mocked my words, mimicking my voice. Oh I don't sound like that! 

"Hey! I don't sound like a dying whale!" I yelled at him. I was offended. Highly offended 

"Oh trust me, you do." He said. I gasped and punched his arms. He laughed as if it was nothing to him. 

'Because it isn't? Do you really thought your weak fist will do any harm to those riped biceps?' She said, completely whipped.

'Stop crushing on him! You are suppose to support me!' I yelled at her. 

'No thanks. He's hotter.' She winked. Oh betrayal stings. 

"Are you coming or you can just stare at me." I was brought out of thoughts as I heard Taiyo's amused voice. I blushed hard.

'Why do I have to be so embarrassing?' I wanted to just hide my face somewhere. Not so far away, I heard thundering clouds. 

I should my head and let the emotions flow away. I pushed Taiyo's heavy body, which didn't even budged. 

"Move, elephant!" I said to him. He shrugged but amusement was clear in his coal eyes. 

Taiyo came closer and pulled my body towards him. I gasped as my cheek made contact with his chest and felt his arm resting on my waist. I blushed. Real hard. 

"W-What are y-you doing?" I asked. He rolled his eyes. 

"Relax. I am only transporting us to the place we need to go. I won't do anything." He smirked my blush grew and I hid my face in my hair. 

He roared in laughter and finally transported us. 

HEY GUYS. FINALLY AN UPDATE. HOPE YOU LIKE IT! DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT. PEACE AND ✌💖

-peehoo.