Hitomiko-san.

"I... My name is F/N L/N! It's nice to meet you!" you bowed repeatedly, "I'm sorry I wasn't able to introduce myself, Hiroto, he-"

"I saw." She interrupted, crossing her arms.

"It looks like you are scared of him."

"Me, fear Hiroto? Pfft–I mean no, I don't fear him." standing straighter than a ruler, you stated.

"How is it that a shy school girl like you and a naughty delinquent like him click? Are you a delinquent?"

You shook your head no, "I am a new student, and I-"

"You're a new student? I see..." she looked to the side, thought smothered all over her face.

Can I talk? Lemme talk!

"I advise caution, Hiroto isn't the type to pick people up forever, he normally has a motive for sticking around someone, sooner or later he'll fade away or just leave.Especially because you're new, it's possible that he could be using you."

Is it true? Could he ever use you? Or is she trying to chase you away from her little brother?

"F/N. " she snapped her fingers in front of your face.

"With that being said, if you are able to stick around long enough...Help him in anyway you can, I am actually counting on you as our only hope."

She finally showed a tiny smile, resting her hand on your shoulder.

You two had a student to learner moment, you nodded puting on a determined face, despite the fact that your heart needed some stitching up.

"F/N!!" Hiroto called, you flinched once again pushing the vase only harder this time.

She ran and stopped it from falling, while you took there paralyzed.

You had no idea where Hiroto was coming from, hence you didn't know whether to run to the left or the right.

And if he found you with his sister... Goodness help you. "It was nice meeting you, Hitomiko-san! " you bowed once again, and she nodded.

____

🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉3k reads!! Yay! I'm super happy! I appreciate it!!!

It means alot to me! Thank you so much!! ❤ ❤ ❤ I can't believe it! I'm so happy and I appreciate you all, ALOT! Thank you for voting! And commenting🌈❤️Let's get book oneFinished and all done!

Finished and all done!