Hand In Hand

You were walking with Suuzuno and Caroline,just socializing as you walked to your next class.

"And.. Hiroto's average?"
Suuzuno hummed in thought, "Around seventy percent...or lower."

You widened your eyes,

70%!!??for somone whom doesnt even participate in class,that's VERY impressive.

"Like seven- zero?" You inquired. "Hai." Caroline answered "But in our class he's like one of the lowest achieving students."

"He!?"
"Yeah, then he's like, the most athletic in our class,him and Kiyama-kun"

"Mm-hmm that I know... I'm probably gonna run 37 laps today at practice."

"Practice?" Suuzuno repeated. "F/N we don't have practice on Wednesday, we have extra lessons."

"Huh?!"
"I said-" Caroline covered Suuzuno's mouth. "Hush Suu, that was a Rhetorical question."

"Does that mean I'm free!?" You beamed. "Where you ever imprisoned?"

Caroline rolled her eyes, "Ignore Suu. You're free F/N, run free!"

"No don't, we still have to attend school, F/N I don't think you're the type to bunk."

"Of course not...huh," You noticed something, and raised your brows in awe. "Umm, hey... Why are you guys holding hands?"

"Nagumo dared us to..." Caroline blushed, caressing her cheek with her other hand.
"Oh, I thought you guys were dating for a second there!"

Suuzuno went red, "F/N!" they both said in sync.