your first day

Narrator POV

Today was your first day at Eisei Gakuen.
Life is hard, for you move from high School to high School to high School because of your busy parents
But there is the saying that goes:

"No matter how much pain you're suffering there's always somebody out there who suffering more. "

That was the saying you always remembered. It helped you stand up every time you fell down mentally.

Your alarm ring for 6:00 a.m. And you groaned as you had switched it off.

"Today is your first day! Excited?"

Exclaimed your mom, leaning on your door.

"Well I guess so..." You shot her a small smile. Your moms always optimistic about first days ,she thinks it's the best time to make friends.It is,but not in this time

In her time it was very easy to make friends someway, somehow. You'll just find somebody who would link their arms to yours and say: "let's be friends!"

Well nowadays it's very hard. You had to be introduced to the class the teacher would probably be unfamiliar with your name, and worst of all some learners would bully you.

But you were in a way excited well,more scared than excited, you heard that this is the school Aliea academy's soccer team has been chosen from to compete in the football Frontier.

There was only one spot left on the team,you knew that you didn't have a chance, but you still wanted to try out, although that wasn't what made you scared.

What made you scared was the people who were going to be judging and training you.

You heard that the founder of Kira industries sent two of his sons. To pick the last member of the team.

Their names were Kiyama Tatsuya and Hitoro Kira

That's right.

THE KIRA HITORO.

Mr Seijirou Kira's ACTUAL son.

You have heard a lot of bad things about that boy. But your love for soccer didn't deplete the courage you had to participate in the try-outs

You practiced day in and day out. You got out of bed and entered the shower.

A new day has begun.
~~
Your mum had dropped you off in front of Alia Academy Junior high.

Yes,you were hesitant to make new friends but, if you were going to get used to the school, the sooner the better.

You quickly scratched in your bag for the papers your mom had given to you.

It was a document that had your locker number ,your schedule for the day as well as your exam plans.

You really hope that the teacher would not ask you to stand up and introduce yourself in front of the whole class especially if Hiroto Kira were there.

Then your life would truly be over.