Wait A SEC

SPOILERS SPOILERS!!!! IF YOU DO NOT WANNA BE SURPRISED, LOOK AWAY FROM THE PICTURE ABOVE! I REPEAT, I REPEAT! DO NOT LOOK AT THE PICTURE ABOVE!!!
Oh who am I kidding... Lemme remove it, okay you can look.
___

"Don't worry, your secret is safe with me." He added, "Wait Hiroto,"
Hiroto stopped and looked at you.

"First off, I'm not on... My days. And second off, you do NOT ask a girl that EVER, understand?"

His awkward face became a more mischievous one. "I understand..." he smirked. "Tell me more."

"No."

"Why not?"
You narrowed your eyes, "Why must I? Why do you wanna know?"

He shook his head walking past you, "Just."

~~~
You refused to tell Hiroto more about feminine things, even though he constantly asked you:

Things like "Why does this happen?" or "Are cramps THAT sore?"

To which your replied "What do you think?"
"Tell me." He commanded grabbing hold of your shoulders. "No!"
"Tell me, or I won't clean all of this blood."

"I'll do it myself then," You stood up to retrieve a cloth hanging near the shower, but Hiroto snatched it out of your hand.

"Not with my supplies." He put it back. "Why do you wanna know so bad!?"

"Because!"

"So because you can't give me a good answer I won't tell you,anything."
__

What happened to Hiroto, lol 😂