Oh shoot

What if Hitoro Kira was in your class?!
It made you nervous and scared just thinking about him ,what more ?!

You ran up to your register teacher. Who stood in front of the class in a formal stance.

Wow surprised she isn't a model. Does she work out?

"Good morning ma'am, I'm new to your class ,where should I be seated ?"

"You must be miss um ,L/N
Correct?"
"Yes "
"Alright I'll seat you when the whole class is here ,just wait here for a sec "

You stood in front of the class, hoping that he doesn't pop up.
You crossed your fingers.

Oh god I'll be surely cursed if he's in my class, please help me!

The class was getting fuller and fuller with every passing second people sitting in their seats.

Until your teacher had greeted the class,you realised that he's not in your class.

But you decided not to rejoice too soon ,you have other classes and hopefully,he doesn't do:

Economics,law, chemistry, pure mathematics and engineering.

I don't think he'd ever do the subjects that I do, I think I can celebrate.

"Miss L/N you may go sit there " miss kanji pointed at a seat next to Kiyama.

"Although Cara introduced you to me already. I'm Kiyama Tatsuya, you're L/N right?" he gave you a warm smile
"Affirmative"

"Hajimemashite L/N-chan (nice to meet you)"

"You're the captain of Alia Academy, yes?"

"Yes"

"And you're selecting the last member of Alia Academy's team?"

"Marginally ,the rest of the team will have a input,but you can say that"