39| Black Swan

"уσυ ∂ι∂ηт gσ тняσυgн αℓℓ тнαт ƒσя ησтнιηg

"уσυ ∂ι∂ηт gσ тняσυgн αℓℓ тнαт ƒσя ησтнιηg."

— Heather

°°°·.°·..·°¯°·._.· t h i r t y - n i n e ·._.·°¯°·.·° .·°°°

The skies were overhung with a blanket of grey, to an extent that Taehyung could barely tell the difference between them the clouds. Not that he cared anyway.

Something else triggered the back of his mind.

He hadn't felt happy in what felt like months. He wasn't sure if he'd felt anything in the past two days, as a matter of fact. He was so unused to not being around you, that every moment yearned to a dead end. As if he crawled around to find another way out of this deadening world.

Sure, like almost every other teenager, he'd spent the first night welcoming his new life by sharing drinks and scoring a few blowjobs. He'd spent time with his mom the next day, helping in household chores that he never knew he would find himself doing.

Life seemed normal. Almost too normal.

There was a massive chunk of thrill that had been swept away from him, like that one missing jigsaw piece that forbade the picture to go to completion. He didn't deny that.

Letting go of you didn't seem to be an easy task. He understood that.

As he stared out at raindrops trickling along windows of that public bathroom, his jeans unzipped with some blonde girl on her knees and lazily running her tongue against his cock, he realized no matter how hard he tried, he could not not envision wanting to be with you.

The ravenette groaned at the harsh thought, and the girl thought of it as some sort of praise by her increase flicks on his length. Truthfully, Taehyung was unenthusiastic. And the blonde wasn't helping either.

He gripped a handful of her bleached hair, before pushing her head into his groin. She mewled, saliva and precum dribbling down the edges of her mouth, gagging as its head nearly touched the back of her throat.

"Come on baby," His voice was dark and insistent. "I know you can do better than this."

You can do better than this, Taehyung.

He had given into his desires until they engulfed him into a completely different person. He wasn't a prick, and he could prove that.

By sorting things out.

He could be the black swan, emerge out of selfishness and do something good for once. Just to stand out from evil.