21| Let Me Know

"уσυ αяє мσяє тнαη נυѕт α нєαятвєαт ιη α ωσяℓ∂ тнαт нαѕ ƒσяgσттєη тσ ℓσνє

"уσυ αяє мσяє тнαη נυѕт α нєαятвєαт ιη α ωσяℓ∂ тнαт нαѕ ƒσяgσттєη тσ ℓσνє."

— Maurine

°°°·.°·..·°¯°·._.· t w e n t y - o n e ·._.·°¯°·.·° .·°°°

"Incoming!" The loud, comprehensible yell resonated being the only warning. The next thing you knew, you found yourself collapsed on your brother's body.

Jimin grunted against the sudden impact, almost subsiding into the floor as he knocked over. His arms quickly shot out to clutch the sides of your arms as both of you landed on the floor with a loud whump.

All air seemed to have been squeezed out of both your lungs, panting to regain your senses as the boy groaned, pushing you off his aching body, his limbs feeling acutely weak.

"Lady, what is wrong with-"

His eyes flickered as he processed your identity within a second. Your eyes crinkling in pretty crescents as you looked up at him through your lashes, lips slightly parted to let the particular scent reek through was enough for him to figure out that you'd been drinking.

"Y/N?"

"Hello, my dearest brother~" You grinned, letting your upper body entirely fall in your brother's embrace.

He tightened his grip, preventing you to make contact with the floor. His hands then effortlessly picked up the upper part of your slumped figure and placed it on his lying one, simply in order to catch his breath. You didn't do anything. Literally. Except for blinking, and perhaps, a few occasional breaths.

The surrounding crowd had started to watch more intently now. Though none of them bothered to come and help either of you up.

Jimin's opponent - or the guy with an extremely big nose, had quietly walked away then. You stared back at the numerous fixed gazes with a greater intensity.

"What are you doing here?" Jimin finally mustered up the energy to ask.

"Jeongguk's my friend, what are you doing here?"

"Partying." He bluntly answered, completely disregarding his current position, "you?"

"Having a staring contest with these people."

One of the girls - or was it was a dude with really long hair? Nevertheless, the person blinked as it scrunched its nose, clearly confused.

"Ha, fucker! You blinked!" You pointed at a random face amongst the crowd.

Jimin let out an apologetic sigh in the person's direction, apparently enough for him/her to scoff and walk away. After a few more minutes, your surroundings appeared more clearer as people finally considered walking away.