30| Wishing on A Star

"ηу¢тσρнιℓια; ℓσνє σƒ ∂αякηєѕѕ σя ηιgнт ƒιη∂ιηg ¢σмƒσят ιη ∂αякηєѕѕ

"ηу¢тσρнιℓια; ℓσνє σƒ ∂αякηєѕѕ σя ηιgнт ƒιη∂ιηg ¢σмƒσят ιη ∂αякηєѕѕ."

°°°·.°·..·°¯°·._.· t h i r t y ·._.·°¯°·.·° .·°°°

"I thought I asked you to be home by ten."

You rolled your eyes as you stumbled your way across the ebony-haired boy. Focusing on his threatening tone wasn't something you wanted to do when you were sore as fuck.

"Sorry man, we got a little caught up in the moment." Taehyung reasoned after your tracks whilst he stood at the door.

Jimin frowned, immediately identifying the weird scent that went past his lips when he spoke.

"You smoked?" He growled, eyes throwing dangerous shards.

Taehyung sighed, "Yeah."

"Are you fucking kidding me? Is this the influence you're putting my sister under?"

"Dude," Taehyung raised his palms in order to defend himself, but gave up before saying another word and sighed instead. "You have no clue."

"Enlighten me then." The boy was furious and unsatisfied, crossing his arms against his chest.

The younger pursed his lips together, crinkling his nose until the pretty lines reached his eyes. Giving a thoughtful look.

"Nah, I'll pass."

With those golden words, the boy tucked his palms in his black jeans to protect them from the temperature that had started to plunge and walked away.

Making you chuckle to yourself as you secretly peered at the duo by the edge of the wall, far behind your brother.

God, he is one sassy ass.

Once your dead phone was revived back, you gasped when you noticed the numerous missed calls. All of them from Jeongguk.

You sighed, and went forward with freshening yourself till your phone further charged. Once prepped your skin and dressed in some comfortable pyjamas, you settled in your bed before calling him back.

You weren't sure if you were nervous. Okay, maybe slightly trepidatious of what awaited you on the other line as you spoke to the boy after a pretty long time; distance that's unusual when you're claimed best friends.

"Hey, you up?" You asked softly after the beeping ceased.

"I am now." A groggy voice replied, followed by some shuffling.

You smiled lightly, "You called?"

"Yeah, around three hours ago?" He responded semi-sarcastically, hinting frustration at his disrupted beauty sleep.