40| Telepathy

"ωнєяєνєя ℓιƒє ρℓαηтѕ уσυ;вℓσσм ωιтн gяα¢є

вℓσσм ωιтн gяα¢є."

— Simple and Dainty

°°°·.°·..·°¯°·._.· f o r t y ·._.·°¯°·.·° .·°°°

Taehyung wasn't breathing.

That was the first time he was truly affirmative about something.

His lips quivered, almost suddenly dry and flaky as he followed the disturbing pool of noises sourcing from your room. Initially, he'd just assumed that you had company and was about to apologize for using the spare key you'd given him once to enter. He wasn't in the position to do that any more.

But literal, tormenting cries escaped the four walls and perked up his ears and he found himself trailing to the origin. The boy inhaled nervously in order to muster up his courage, and made his way to the provenience of the sounds.

"Stop, please I'm so fucking sorry!"

Taehyung halted. He gulped, immediately recognizing the wail to be Jimin's. It was soon followed by indistinctive murmurs and begging, of a voice slightly deeper. Jeongguk's.

It all made sense.

It didn't take him a while to connect the dots, considering your increased reticence and the fact that Jeongguk wasn't around anymore. Jimin could have easily been lured in.

Before he could ponder some more, Jimin's scream ripped through the house, courtesy of cemented thick walls that served as a soundproof prison. The raventte winced at the shrillness of it, understanding that whatever was going on wasn't good.

Considering the feral laments erupting from the two boys, he figured out that you possessed some unnatural power that outweighed theirs. In consequence, he would easily be crushed beneath your fingertips if he presented himself unarmed.

He had two choose either of the two options:
1. Abscond and never speak of what he'd witnessed.
2. Develop a strategy and help them escape.

As much as he'd hated the two males, he didn't think it ruthless of himself to want to incline toward the former of the two choices.

His eyes reflexively shut as he heard Jimin's cries intensify. The ravenette was enjoying it a little, but he also knew how carried away you could get.

"Fucking hell," He whispered to himself.

This was what he had dreaded all along, and this was what fate chose despite all the stupid efforts. Because no one actually spared a glance at your illness when it wasn't as severe; this extremity was inevitable. Jeongguk and Jimin were simply facing the consequences.