13| War of Hormones

i swear to god if my goddamn gifs don't work now i'll lose my shit. not gonna lie, i'm actually kinda proud about this chapter hehe.

"уσυ αяє му ηєω σвѕєѕѕιση; ωєℓ¢σмє тσ му ωσяℓ∂

"уσυ αяє му ηєω σвѕєѕѕιση; ωєℓ¢σмє тσ му ωσяℓ∂."

—Anonymous.

°°°·.°·..·°¯°·._.· t h i r t e e n ·._.·°¯°·.·° .·°°°

You subconsciously hummed whilst sauntering your way through the freshly paved street. Bright streelights and the aroma of rain-kissed soil playing an important role keeping you sane. When your actions were evidently not.

He needs to be punished.

You quickly pushed the obsessive thought away, and let your mind divert to your beautiful surroundings.

Cheaters.

If anything you despised besides chocolates, it was a cheater.

After all the love and support you had showered Jeonnguk with, the time and effort you'd invested in him - hell, you'd even attempted to remove his toxic girlfriend out of his life. Making out with the same whore was a very immoral way to repay you.

The obnoxious thought had you sick to your stomach, but it felt so good at the same time.

As it gave you a chance to punish your babyboy.

No one gets away with unfaithfulness. At least not when you're dealing with Y/N. Obviously, you were prepared with answers and sarcastic comebacks, like this was a norm. Like walking to your lover's house with a bag full of narcotics was very typical of you.

And, with a heavy heart you must admit, it was.

If you weren't smart, you could have clearly stated that your hormones battling among themselves.

You were experiencing a war of hormones.

Had it not been for the handsome ravenette, you wouldn't have had missed the fourth habitual visit to Jeongguk. The smear across your face was of nothing less than disgrace, disgrace of not being able to handle minor distractions in your way to your lover.

It was a disgrace, considering the distraction something you yearned for.

A good time.

As much as you forced your subconsciousness to display an image of your Jeongguk in front of you, to simply fantasize his body brushing against yours. Taehyung's portrayal remained. As if the boy was too ravishing to be replaced - even mentally.