22| Jamais Vu

my updates are slowing down and i have no clue why :(

"ѕρнαℓℓσℓαℓια; ƒℓιятαтισυѕ тαℓкѕ тнαт ℓєα∂ тσ ησωнєяє

"ѕρнαℓℓσℓαℓια; ƒℓιятαтισυѕ тαℓкѕ тнαт ℓєα∂ тσ ησωнєяє ."

— Pinterest

°°°·.°·..·°¯°·._.· t w e n t y - t w o ·._.·°¯°·.·° .·°°°

"Y/N, call me."

The string of a monotonous, long beep indicated that the recording time for his voicemail had ended, making Taehyung groan in frustration.

He couldn't make out your repercussive behavior at school earlier, as it seemed nothing but strange to him.

He found himself by the edge of his bed with his ponderous head in his hands. The textbooks he had pulled out in order to distract himself were sprawled all over his lap, crumpled at awkward angles.

Desperately trying to trace back the event that had led to your ignorant attitude, he had a flashback of going to Jeongguk's place. But he couldn't recall coming back.

What happened?

The very next day after the party, Taehyung had woken up with an excruciating hangover. His head throbbed with a heavy twinge, and it felt too exerting to think about anything at all. That led to him spending his day with his slightly concerned mother, gulping aspirins and herbal tea.

The ravenette tried to call you once more, but that came to no avail. His phone kept beeping until the ring eventually died. His lips pursed in a thin line, as he searched through his contacts to look for another number.

"Hello?"

"Hey, Jimin. It's me."

"Taehyung." The sudden disinterested tone was confusing for the boy. "What's up?"

"Nothing much. Do you happen to know where Y/N is?"

The ebony-haired boy's sigh was barely audible, yet Taehyung to grasp the annoyance that dripped from it. "She's at work."

"Work?"

"Today's her first day."

"She never mentioned work to me."

"Listen, can we talk about this later?" He muttered. "I'm a little busy right now."

Taehyung let out a hum too, and for a moment, it almost seemed like a battle of who's more annoyed. "Can you at least tell me where she's working?"

"Dude, I would but," His voice trailed off, "I don't think she wants to see you."

Taehyung found his eyebrows furrowed to a central point at Jimin's words as perplexity washed him like showers of the ocean.