11| Look at Me

research purpose: how old are y'all again?

"нєя ∂єνιℓ ιѕ кιη∂α ѕαναgє вυт нєя нєαят ιѕ gσℓ∂

"нєя ∂єνιℓ ιѕ кιη∂α ѕαναgє вυт нєя нєαят ιѕ gσℓ∂."

—Emily Brod

°°°·.°·..·°¯°·._.· e l e v e n ·._.·°¯°·.·° .·°°°

As cliché as it may sound, your fuck buddy was deliberately refraining interaction with you, almost as if he regretted doing it on your couch. But you had a far more important schedule, one that did not include weeping over Taehyung's ignorance.

"Baby, stop~" Obnoxious, feminine giggles whirled from the empty classroom.

"I'm not even doing anything."

"You're literally eye-fucking me."

An eruption of whiny laughter was heard afterwards, causing you to scrunch your nose in repugnance. You spent a few minutes surreptitiously watching the couple sloppily make out, each sinful sound of theirs making you clench the doorframe around your fingers even tighter till your knuckles turned white.

No one fucks with my Jeongguk.

No one.

You let out a rhythmic heave, anger washing over your consciousness as you felt the asleep monster within you threatening to take over.

Jeongguk softly moaned before intertwining his hands with his girlfriend and leaned in deepen their kiss, nibbling on her thin lip and proceeding for her tongue. Hyelin's uniform was unbuttoned and pushed down her shoulders to reveal the thin straps of her purple bra.

Purple is his favourite color.

Pathetic.

You watched Jeongguk's triceps flex and contract as he roughly gripped her thighs and pulled her up to his arms, hastily making her sit on the desk. She let out a strangled moan in his mouth whilst desperately grinding against him.

Jeongguk let out a satisfied grunt, darkly smirking at his girlfriend's vulnerability.

"You're so beautiful, baby."

You never knew when you fingers had sensuously began grazing your neck as you wet your lips, eyes fully drinking in the scene.

Hyelin threw her head back and whimpered as her brunette man left arduous, messy hickeys along her collarbone.

"Koo, hurts." She managed to mewl, sniffing softly. Jeongguk's ardor instantly evaporated as he immediately looked up at her, whispering words of reassurance before gently kissing her cheeks.