4| Miss Right

"ℓσνє яιѕкѕ ∂єgєηєяαтιηg ιηтσ σвѕєѕѕιση

"ℓσνє яιѕкѕ ∂єgєηєяαтιηg ιηтσ σвѕєѕѕιση."

— Ellie Wiesel

°°°·.°·..·°¯°·._.· f o u r ·._.·°¯°·.·° .·°°°

At all times, you thought of yourself as a persistent couch potato, but there were frequent, undeniable occasions when a shot of perfectionism riled you up. Honestly, you were always desperate, but at that moment - you were desperate desperate.

A small, persevered frown adhered atop your delicate face, beads of sweat accumulating along the arch of your eyebrows whilst your determined gaze glued to the unowned phone in your hands. The clock hung across the wall ticked steadily, every passing second fastening your heart rate.

You'd made three attempts - three failed attempts, to be specific and were still nowhere near discerning its passcode.

A loud sigh escaped past - almost defeatedly, but you weren't the specie to give up. 

What kind of Interpol information has he kept in this goddamn phone that he had to change the password?

"You can do this, girl."  A few spurring words to oneself, and ambition returned right back onto its track.

At last, a lone flower bloomed in the dying desert. A small click and the home screen came into view; so did a huge triumphant grin on your face.

Shrugging your shoulders like breaking into your brunette best friend's phone was child's play, you headed for step two; surveying text conversations for any upcoming disastrous plans.

hey, babe. hope you're ready for tonight.

hyelin:
hell no. I've got nothing to wear.

that's fine, i'd love to see you in it.

You involuntarily cringed at the explicit side of your pet bunny, that, truthfully, you never knew he possessed - regarding the fact that he'd once borderline disowned you for drinking his banana milk.

Perhaps invading his privacy wasn't the best idea, hence, you quickly scrolled down their nauseating texts for the actual information.

i'll be at there at 7.

Your lips curved into a sneer at the reward, reward for all your grimaces because of some purging texts you'd come across in order to reach to the end of the tunnel. Like a victorious lawyer who had just made the judge convict in favor of his client, you threw the phone back into his locker, and walked away from the secluded area.

It's showtime.

________

You'd almost never found yourself traversing past the unfamiliar street before. Despite living in the same neighborhood for such a long time, there was so much to see.