15| Make It Right

"уσυ αη∂ ι ωєяє мα∂є σƒ gℓαѕѕ; ωє'∂ ηєνєя ℓαѕт

"уσυ αη∂ ι ωєяє мα∂є σƒ gℓαѕѕ; ωє'∂ ηєνєя ℓαѕт."

— Attieus

°°°·.°·..·°¯°·._.· f i f t e e n ·._.·°¯°·.·° .·°°°

"Hey, your sister was in senior year last year, right?" Taehyung delivered a ravish smile to a passerby in the dreary corridor.

"Yes." The girl, coincidentally happening to be Taehyung's former classmate, nodded. "Why do you ask?"

"Hm?" Taehyung's lips slightly parted, and he found himself at a loss for words.

Clearly, interrogating students of Daegu High was not as easy as it had been shown in crime thrillers.

Taehyung was about to strike his second hour in the school, after unskillfully misleading the authorities that he'd forgotten some personal belongings in his old locker. Though his plan was to interview some of his former classmates (who barely recognized him) for information that could possibly lead to Kim Mina.

"Your sister," He spoke slowly, "is my girlfriend's friend."

The girl uncomfortably shifted about her position, suspicion and skepticism evident. All before she finally lifted her gaze to view the boy, and she could've sworn that her heart skipped a beat at the sudden exposure to sheer beauty. 

"H-have we met before?"

I literally sat five seats away from you in History.

Taehyung pretended to think. "I don't think so."

"Oh." She attempted to laugh it off. "You just looked familiar."

"Your sister?"

"Yes, she's pursuing an internship nowadays. Why do you want to meet her?"

"My girlfriend wanted give something to...Eunmi, I presume."

"Yeah, Eunmi. You can what it is to me, I live with her." She laughed again. Taheyung hated her sudden changed demeanor.

"It would be the best if I personally deliver it to her. May I have her number?" Annoyance began creeping into his tone.

Her smile faltered as she disappointedly complied. "Sure."

"Thank you very much." The boy gave a departing smile, before putting his phone in his pocket.

"It's not a big deal." She started gnawing her lip, as if contemplating whether to speak her next sentence, "If you didn't have a girlfriend, I would've asked you out for a drink."

Taehyung raked a hand through his hair in order to suppress the tiny blush that crept onto his cheeks, "Really?"

Before he could deny having a girlfriend, realization struck just in time. She didn't even give two shits when he shared a class was with her. And the only reason he knew about her sister was because he'd remembered overhearing her once giggle about it to her friends.